• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us for a Meet-N-Greet in NC | Thursday Night at the Hilton Lounge

In summary, the Hilton lounge is a good place to meet for the upcoming meeting. There are a few people staying there already and it sounds like there will be more soon.
raebates
Staff member
We're drawing ever closer to NC. What do you say? Thursday night, 9 p.m., at the Hilton lounge? I'm open to other suggestions.

I'll be there... That is where I am staying. I would love to meet with everyone and get some new, fresh ideas to help me ramp up my biz so I can leave my full time job.

We are staying at the Sheraton:yuck:, and I'll have at least one of my consultants with me...so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it over to the Hilton....

We're at the Hilton... so it sounds good to me :)

ChefBeckyD said:
We are staying at the Sheraton:yuck:, and I'll have at least one of my consultants with me...so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it over to the Hilton....

I'll be at the Sheraton also with my DH...:yuck:...LOL
Let me see what I can do.....;)

I am at the Sheraton too :yuck: ... I will do my best!

I'm at the Hilton as well.
My cluster usually does dinner that night, but I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to be there for part of it to meet everyone!!

I'm also at the Sheraton. I'd like to get there if possible.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with everyone for a bit (my cluster is having a dinner that night AND I'll be with my husband and daughter, so I'd have to ditch them first) if its an open invitation - I'm pretty new here so I don't really "know" anyone yet. :blushing:

I'm across the street. I'll be there.

Anyone want to have another one at the Sheraton?
Somebody might share a cab to get there.

Last edited:
Since it seems that so many of us are either in or near the Hilton, why don't we stay with 9 p.m. at the Hilton Lounge?Those staying at the Sheraton could share a cab or 2. That would cut down on the cost. Or, they can gather at the lounge there and have their own.The MNG is an open invitation. Anyone's welcome.

ChefBeckyD said:

Aaaahhhheeemmmmm ... drag her over with you and COME ON!!!!!!!! I'll try to be there for a bit. I have a new consultant coming with me as well but I'll try to pop in. For anyone wondering about the MNG. COME ... I have been SO blessed by the encouragements and caring from so many of you that I only briefly met in person last year. It's so cool to put faces with "names" here! I think we also have a cluster supper that night but we should be back.

If you've never been to a MNG, let me explain. It's really relaxed. You don't have to be there on time. It goes on for quite a while, but you don't have to stay late. It's just a chance to, as Diane said, put faces with names. It's also a good way to give a real-life hug to those you've been giving online hugs to.

I missed last years MNG b/c I was typing up the "whats happening at conf" emails to send to everyone. This year Thursday is my BIRTHDAY!!!! I am at the Sheraton too but still want to try & get there to meet everyone.

Dave and i are staying at the hilton too. We'll be there

Im staying at the Hilton and will try to be there. We usually have dinner that night but will see what happens when it gets closer. :)

ChefBeckyD said:

We can share a cab... :D

Has anyone started a phone list yet?

Last edited:
I'm at the Hilton and I plan on being at the MnG. I came last year and, as said already, it was a great way to put the faces with the names. Thanks, Rae!

I'll be at the Hilton. I'd love to meet up, too.

I'm at the Sheraton. Thursday night I'll be with my family- but the boys have a 8:30-9pm bedtime...so I might be able to duck out if someone is going over for an hour?Or if anyone is planning on just meeting at the Sheraton? I'll keep an eye out for a phone list.

esavvymom said:
I'm at the Sheraton. Thursday night I'll be with my family- but the boys have a 8:30-9pm bedtime...so I might be able to duck out if someone is going over for an hour?

Or if anyone is planning on just meeting at the Sheraton?

I'll keep an eye out for a phone list.

I'm at the Sheraton too - and not sure if I'll make it over to the Hilton. Maybe we could come up with a mini meet n greet!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm at the Sheraton too - and not sure if I'll make it over to the Hilton. Maybe we could come up with a mini meet n greet!

I'm at the Sheraton also....:D

It's looking like My hosp. Director has plans for us on thursday. It might look very rude if I scoot out... I wish we were at the Hilton for sooo many reasons!

Our Exec has invited us for pizza in her room on Thursday night, and it's at the Sheraton. It'll probably go well past 9...

Maybe we'll run into one another elsewhere. I'm short with flippy red hair. I'll be sporting a classic cream-colored CS button, and you'll probably hear me before you see me. I have a fairly loud and frequent laugh.

I'm at the Sheraton this year.

Rae - are you talking about the Hilton Chicago or the Palmer House Hilton? I'm assuming the first.

Yep, Hilton Chicago. The Palmer House Hilton isn't one of the conference hotels this year.

raebates said:
Yep, Hilton Chicago. The Palmer House Hilton isn't one of the conference hotels this year.

Really?! Wow! Stayed there 2 years in a row. I didn't do reservations so I didn't even look this year.

I'm just glad I don't have to travel for banquet this year and also have roommates excited to be there.

raebates said:
Maybe we'll run into one another elsewhere. I'm short with flippy red hair. I'll be sporting a classic cream-colored CS button, and you'll probably hear me before you see me. I have a fairly loud and frequent laugh.

Oh please!!! I totally missed you last year so you couldn't be THAT loud, Rae...or maybe I am just THAT deaf???:eek:

janetupnorth said:
I'm at the Sheraton this year.

I'm at the Sheraton, too, Janet.

Unfortunately, I think I read somewhere that our Banquet is at the Hilton.

That made me laugh. The first time I stay at the Sheraton, and it will be the first year I've gone when our banquet wasn't there!:rolleyes:

So its a plan? The lounge where it was last year? In the Hilton 9ish.....;)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm at the Sheraton, too, Janet.

Unfortunately, I think I read somewhere that our Banquet is at the Hilton.

That made me laugh. The first time I stay at the Sheraton, and it will be the first year I've gone when our banquet wasn't there!:rolleyes:

SERIOUSLY???

oh man... I was looking forward to not traveling that night! Well maybee it would be a good night to meet at Kitty O'Sheas after!

UGH! You're right Becky - we're at the Chicago Hilton for banquet!

etteluap70PC said:
SERIOUSLY???

oh man... I was looking forward to not traveling that night! Well maybee it would be a good night to meet at Kitty O'Sheas after!

Yep - just went and checked again. We're at the Hilton. Oh, the irony! It was the one bright spot about being at the Sheraton - that we wouldn't have to travel for our banquet.:rolleyes:

Oh well, at least it sounds like many of us will be at the Sheraton!

Ginger428 said:
So its a plan? The lounge where it was last year? In the Hilton 9ish.....;)

That's right--9 p.m. at the lounge at the Hilton.

baychef said:
Oh please!!! I totally missed you last year so you couldn't be THAT loud, Rae...or maybe I am just THAT deaf???:eek:

I'm pretty loud, but I'm short. Maybe you simply overlooked me. LOL! Then again, year before last everyone recognized me as the devil.

I volunteered in the guest speaker's workshop and was cast as the devil on a woman's shoulder when she decided to do something new. For the rest of NC people kept stopping me (elevators were particularly popular spots) and saying, "Hey! You're the devil!" My director loved it. :D

raebates said:
I'm pretty loud, but I'm short. Maybe you simply overlooked me. LOL! Then again, year before last everyone recognized me as the devil.

I volunteered in the guest speaker's workshop and was cast as the devil on a woman's shoulder when she decided to do something new. For the rest of NC people kept stopping me (elevators were particularly popular spots) and saying, "Hey! You're the devil!" My director loved it. :D

I think you're loud, WAIT! you & I didn't get to meet last year....everyone else better get ear plugs.....:eek:

So Wednesday night at 9pm?

PampMomof3 said:
So Wednesday night at 9pm?

Kristi - I believe it's actually Thursday night at 9:00pm at the Chicago Hilton.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Thursday night at 9 p.m. - Wednesday night most people haven't arrived yet.

janetupnorth said:
Thursday night at 9 p.m. - Wednesday night most people haven't arrived yet.

Oh Bummer, I'll be at my director's dinner. I'll try though. I know we're going to do it on the platform near the elevators on whichever floor my Director is staying. :)

PampMomof3 said:
Oh Bummer, I'll be at my director's dinner. I'll try though. I know we're going to do it on the platform near the elevators on whichever floor my Director is staying. :)

Well you have to at least come say Hi! to us......:D

So those of you staying at the Hilton is your exec banquet at the hilton? Since Mine, Becky and Janet's exec is at the Hilton maybee we could do another MNG Fri night? I am not sure I can sneak away on Thursday. Sounds like the directors on our group have a big pizza/pajama party planned.

What do you think?

etteluap70PC said:
So those of you staying at the Hilton is your exec banquet at the hilton? Since Mine, Becky and Janet's exec is at the Hilton maybee we could do another MNG Fri night? I am not sure I can sneak away on Thursday. Sounds like the directors on our group have a big pizza/pajama party planned.

What do you think?

But Friday is everyones Banquet dinners.....

AFTER...... the banquets, for a short meet up. It was just an idea and maybee an easy solution for those of us at the Sheraton

Sorry, between getting ready before and being exhausted afterward, I wouldn't be attending.

So...is there a MNG at the Sheraton sometime?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth