• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Rooms? Need Extra Room for Chicago Hilton on 15th

In summary, Erin is trying to find a hotel for the conference but is having trouble. There are no rooms available the first day. She is also trying to find out if any rooms are available for the weekend. Another director booked at the Hyatt, not even on the list. It is a 2 bed 2 bath for $600 all 3 nights. You might want to look into another hotel.
jentapp said:
I got my official confirmation email for the Hilton (wave 3) and need a couple of non-smoking roomies (I have tobacco allergies). My room is for Sunday evening through Tuesday morning.

I won't be on here for a couple of weeks after tomorrow (I will be around today and tomorrow, though, and will check my messages). If anyone needs a room for all 3 days, please PM me.

Jen, Do you mean you have a room until WEDNESDAY morning? The conference doesn't end until Wed. Just wanted to clear that up, especially for new consultants :)

LOL

Yes...until Wednesday morning. LOL
I've still got so much to do before my vacation (we leave tomorrow) that my mind is GONE!! :D

Hahaha, guess what.....I had an email yesterday saying to call by today to get first rooms at the Palmer Hilton, which is now a conference hotel. So I asked my director what we should do. She called TP, & we now have rooms at the Sheraton! Don't know how, but we're in for all the days we need! I'm just glad we don't have to worry anymore:rolleyes:

COOL! I just booked at the Palmer House! I really wanted to stay there (the 2 bed and 2 bath thing!!!!! With 4 women, that's a MUST!!! lol)

Now I need to cancel my travellodge reservation!

We are looking for 2 roommates for July 14 thru the 18th !! We are going a day early !! We already have a room at the Hilton-2baths !! If you are coming in on the 15th thats okay too !!

Kathy in CT
[email protected]

Bumping This!!

Looking for aroom in the Sheraton if anyone have one available. I am intowing my family of 5 so we need an alone room. Thanks Mcihelle

pcgogetter said:
Looking for aroom in the Sheraton if anyone have one available. I am intowing my family of 5 so we need an alone room. Thanks Mcihelle

My clustermate Trish is looking for a room that just needs another person. She does have a room reserved, but if she can't find enough people to fill it or she can bunk with someone else then she's going to release it. I'll have her get in touch with you if she decides to release it. It's a double bed room I believe. Only Monday - Wed checkout though! :eek:

Did everyone get everything worked out?

Forever bumping... LOL
Did everyone get what they needed?

AJPratt said:
Forever bumping... LOL
Did everyone get what they needed?
I guess so!:p

I guess no news is good news! LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrsbettyboop0000
  • General Chat
Replies