• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Wave 3 Cell Phone/Hotel List for Pampered Chef Conference?

In summary, a member named Linda requested for Wave 3ers to PM or email her with their cell phone numbers and hotel information for a list she was putting together. She reminded members to include their Chef Success name and real name, as well as any stage walking information. Other members also reminded others to send their information if they wanted to be on the list. Linda later posted an updated list with the names of those who had already sent their information, and reminded others to do so if they wanted to be included. Another member mentioned a workshop list in the Wave 3 area, and Linda offered to add phone numbers to the list she was creating if members wanted.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey Wave 3ers. PM or email me ( [email protected] ) with your cell phone number and which hotel you are staying at. I'll put together a list. Be sure to include your Chef Success name and your real name.

edited to add: If you are walking stage for anything include that too!

Last edited:
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/brendagoodmum/bump/bump-13.gif

Don't forget to PM or email me if you want you contact info on the list.

so far I've heard from :

Name (Chef Success Name)
Susan Paz (SusanBP0129)
Linda Child (pamperedlinda)
Ann Szwarc (chefann)
Niki Schmidt (fikibiff)
Sandra Kearns (Chef Kearns)
Kate Jensen (cmdtrgd)
John Watschke (pampered1224)
Meredith Dameron (merego)
Sandra Aldrich (natural)
Ann Frame (anne f)

I think Beth was collecting the same data. I'll PM you mine as well...

Thanks!

I think Beth's is just for the Career Club $100K table

Linda - thanks for doing this!

just pm'd you my info...thanks for putting this together!

About to send you mine.

If you want to be on the contact list send me your info. I'm going to publish the list next week (before the 10th).

When you say 'publish', does that mean you're PMing (versus posting) it to everyone. (Just checking; my momma taught me not to assume...and not to slap her either;))

legacypc46 said:
When you say 'publish', does that mean you're PMing (versus posting) it to everyone. (Just checking; my momma taught me not to assume...and not to slap her either;))

Sorry, I'll be sending it only to those who are on the list in a pm or email.

I'm sending the list out tomorrow morning. If you want to be on it, you need to contact me today with your info. So far I have heard from:

anne f
bethcooks4u
Chef Kearns
chefann
chefruthie
cmdtrgd
cookingwithsherri
dianevill
fikibiff
legacypc46
Ljeffries
merego
myckie
natural
pampered1224
pamperedlinda
scottcooks
soccermom18
SusanBP0129

If your name isn't on the list either I didn't receive your info or I forgot about you.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm sending the list out tomorrow morning. If you want to be on it, you need to contact me today with your info. So far I have heard from:

anne f
bethcooks4u
Chef Kearns
chefann
chefruthie
cmdtrgd
cookingwithsherri
dianevill
fikibiff
legacypc46
Ljeffries
merego
myckie
natural
pampered1224
pamperedlinda
scottcooks
soccermom18
SusanBP0129

If your name isn't on the list either I didn't receive your info or I forgot about you.

I just sent you a pm with my info. Thanks

I'm sending you mine through PM too. Thanks!

Is there a workshop list somewhere? Did I miss that? If anyone knows if there's a thread listing all our workshops, just post a link here if you could. Thanks!

There is - it's in the Wave 3 area, entitled something like "post your workshops here." I'll be finalizing the list over the weekend, and putting the stage-walking lists on it, too, so that everyone has one handy document.

Ann, are you going to add the phone numbers to it too? Should I just send it to you instead of everyone?

Linda--I just emailed you my info! :)

Thanks!

chefann said:
There is - it's in the Wave 3 area, entitled something like "post your workshops here." I'll be finalizing the list over the weekend, and putting the stage-walking lists on it, too, so that everyone has one handy document.

You are awesome! I'll try to find that and see if I posted my schedule. Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
Ann, are you going to add the phone numbers to it too? Should I just send it to you instead of everyone?

I was going to post the doc. So if people want their numbers private, don't give them to me to add to the document.

No problem. I'll only PM the list to those who have given me their number.

1. What is Wave 3 and how does it relate to cell phones and hotel lists?

Wave 3 is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a specific time period in the company's sales cycle. During Wave 3, consultants are encouraged to reach out to potential customers using cell phones and hotel lists. This strategy allows consultants to expand their customer base and increase sales.

2. How do I obtain a cell phone list to use during Wave 3?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a cell phone list that includes the contact information of potential customers in their area. This list can be obtained through the consultant's back office or by contacting their team leader.

3. Can I use my personal cell phone to make calls during Wave 3?

Yes, you can use your personal cell phone to make calls during Wave 3. However, we recommend using a separate phone or app to keep business and personal calls separate.

4. Are there any guidelines or etiquette for making calls during Wave 3?

Yes, there are some guidelines and etiquette to follow when making calls during Wave 3. Be sure to introduce yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant, keep the call brief and professional, and always ask for permission before adding someone to your contact list.

5. Can I use the hotel list for Wave 3 even if I am not staying at a hotel?

Yes, the hotel list can be used during Wave 3 even if you are not staying at a hotel. The list includes the names and contact information of people who are currently staying at the hotel, and consultants can reach out to them to offer Pampered Chef products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies