• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon?

I'm at $60,000.Linda, I have not hit 50k in sales yet this year, but I will by the end of the month. I am at $32,500.
raebates
Staff member
Who will be there? I'll be at a $100,000 table this year. :)

I'll be there with you Rae!

Next year, it will be $200,000!:D

Has the cutoff date already passed? I'm not that far from $50,000 - this time. I have sadly been inactive in the past or I would be much closer to the $100,000. But, hey, I moved to Germany with my soldier husband, what can I say - I took time off to travel! I'm sure no one can fault me for that!

I'll be there Rae!

I would be if I was going to conference!!! SOMEONE take my name pic at HO!

I;ll be at the $200.00 table I;m at $260.000 now don't think I;ll make it to 300.000 in a month

I'll be at the 50k table again this year, I am at 90k in sales now, so I'll be moving up next year! :)

Sharon, I have no idea what the cutoff date is. Sorry. My assumption would be May 31 or June 30.

Cut off is May 30th. At least in the past it has been. My first year at Conf I hit my 15,000 in June and was dissapointed when I did not get the pin at conf.

I will be at the 50,000 table again since I am at about 90,000. Next year I AM moving up!

PamperedDor said:
I would be if I was going to conference!!! SOMEONE take my name pic at HO!

Your name is at Home Office? How cool is that! Mine will be there too. Anyone care to take my picture?

I'll be at the 100,000 table with you guys as well.....:D

Too bad, I don't have a very big June going on anyway, so I wouldn't have gotten there - may I should just plan to skip the $50,000 table and go straight to the $100,000 next year!?!?

So let me ask something....I thought you only went to career sales when you hit a new level? You mean I get to go every year now?

This is my first year attending conference. What is this luncheon you are talking about??

Ginger...you are invited every year after you achieve 50,000. I have sat at the 50,000 twice but next time I attend it will definitely be 100,000. I am at 87,000 and change.....

erinyourpclady said:
Ginger...you are invited every year after you achieve 50,000. I have sat at the 50,000 twice but next time I attend it will definitely be 100,000. I am at 87,000 and change.....

Oh Kewl!! Thanks! :D

At the 200,000 table. At $229,000 now so may be a few years til I jump unless I have a really stellar year!

Beth1170 said:
This is my first year attending conference. What is this luncheon you are talking about??

On the second day of NC (Friday, July 17, for us), lunch is provided. If you have less than $50,000 in career sales, you receive a box lunch. You'll also receive a gift of some sort. Last year it was a set of PC pens in a cardboard container.

Once your career sales reach $50,000, you become part of the Career Club and are invited to the Career Club Luncheon. At the luncheon you get a really wonderful lunch including a flute of sparkling apple cider for toasting. You also receive a slightly nicer version of the gift. Last year we received more pens, and they came in a metal PC container. Seating at the luncheon is arranged by sales levels achieved. After 2 years at the $50,000 tables, I'm headed to the $100,000 tables this year.

does anyone know where or if you can find your career sales online somewhere? My computer recently crashed and I lost everything including my P3 that I stupidly backed up on my computer.

photochef said:
does anyone know where or if you can find your career sales online somewhere? My computer recently crashed and I lost everything including my P3 that I stupidly backed up on my computer.

It's at the bottom of your commission statement.

that's what I thought, but I'm not finding it there anymore. Am I blind?

photochef said:
that's what I thought, but I'm not finding it there anymore. Am I blind?

You're right! It's not there anymore.

I had to go searching, but I just found mine on Consultant Connection.
Under "Overview" at the bottom of your business summary, click on the performance details tab. Well hidden, but still there!

i'll be there at the $100,000 table

I'm at the $100k table as well! :) I had just hit it last year and now I'm at $140k!

I'll be at the 100,000 table as well! Geeeez I can't WAIT!!!!! :D

Although I am in Wave 2 I am glad you guys had this thread. I just joined PC in March of 08 and did not go to conference last year. I will be at the 50k table this year, and I wondered how it worked after that. I am at $69,000 in career sales now. Next year I should move up to the 100k table. Is there a difference in the tables?
Thanks!

Only that the sign on the table says $100,000 instead of $50,000 and there are fewer of them. ;)

I missed 50,000 by $812! But it's not for lack of trying. I will achieve that goal by the end of this week. Not soon enough to sit at the big consultant's table, but I am ok with it. Besides, never been a big fan of n/a sparkling anything!!!!

Everyone who has achieved those levels, you ROCK!

raebates said:
Only that the sign on the table says $100,000 instead of $50,000 and there are fewer of them. ;)

And the $100,000 Tables are closer to the stage.

At least that was what I observed. When I was at a $50,000 table, they were around the fringes, and toward the back, and when I moved up to the next level, I was at an inside table....

Go to the new consultant connection on CC and your career sales are listed there.

Oops Becky already posted that...

I'll be at the $200,000 table :)

PamperChefCarol said:
I missed 50,000 by $812! But it's not for lack of trying. I will achieve that goal by the end of this week. Not soon enough to sit at the big consultant's table, but I am ok with it. Besides, never been a big fan of n/a sparkling anything!!!!

Everyone who has achieved those levels, you ROCK!

I'm feeling a little stumped. What does "n/a" mean here? :confused:

BTW, you can always do the toast with your iced tea.

dannyzmom said:
I'll be at the $200,000 table :)

Of course you will, you Superstar! :love:

raebates said:
I'm feeling a little stumped. What does "n/a" mean here? :confused:

I would venture to guess non-alcoholic...

I'd say Non-alcoholic also!

Yeah, I thought it was weird last year, I asked for a diet soda & they said they don't have any soda.....
So I said whats the brown liquid in the pitchers & they said Iced Tea!
This year I'll bring my own.....;)

I'll be at the $200,000 table this year, so I'll see you at lunch Carolyn!! =)

Thanks, girls. That makes sense. For the life of me I couldn't think of anything that applied.

I'll be at the $100000 table. Can't wait to see y'all!

Diane, if you're in Wave 1, you won't see us. If you're in Wave 3, you might want to change your signature. ;)

raebates said:
Diane, if you're in Wave 1, you won't see us. If you're in Wave 3, you might want to change your signature. ;)

lol...that was from last year....she was with us!

Thanks Rae! I am just not keeping up! I better check what else needs updating! I so SO excited to see everyone!

Diane, I can't wait to see you again! Maybe this year we'll get a pic together!!

Ginger428 said:
Diane, I can't wait to see you again! Maybe this year we'll get a pic together!!

That reminds me!

NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT forget camera this year!

Ginger428 said:

For sure! Can you imagine if we all sit at the $100K table? Hmmmm... could they keep us quiet?

quiverfull7 said:
For sure! Can you imagine if we all sit at the $100K table? Hmmmm... could they keep us quiet?

That would be a riot! We'll have to all find each other in the crowd before they open the doors.
Of course, I'm imagining it where it's been before, and it may not be there this year!

WOW!!! Me,Becky,Rae,Diane,Kristi.....:eek::eek::eek:

Diane, I figured that's what happened. Just had to needle you a bit. :)I'd love for us to populate a table. We'd have so much fun.

raebates said:
Diane, I figured that's what happened. Just had to needle you a bit. :)

I'd love for us to populate a table. We'd have so much fun.

LMAO!! Imagine us getting in trouble for making too much noise!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Outside of a few opening remarks, it's a pretty noisy affair anyway. I think we'd be okay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
raebates