• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon?

I'm at $60,000.Linda, I have not hit 50k in sales yet this year, but I will by the end of the month. I am at $32,500.
Ummm, speaking only for myself...

I'd be pretty noisy no matter where I was sitting...:eek:

You and me both, Becky. I believe you've heard me talk and laugh. :)

I hit $50,000 within the past few months. Went to Consultant Connection, but can't find what the actual date that it hit. Anyone know?

If you look at your Performance Details for each month and look under Career, you should be able to see your career sales. I don't know if you can pinpoint just when you went over. You will be able to look at each month and see which month you went over but I'm not sure about more detail. Hope this helps.

i can't wait!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
If you look at your Performance Details for each month and look under Career, you should be able to see your career sales. I don't know if you can pinpoint just when you went over. You will be able to look at each month and see which month you went over but I'm not sure about more detail. Hope this helps.

I did look there. I love/hate this new Consultant Connection thing. I'm an ole dog and don't like some of the new tricks. I'm pretty sure that I hit it in May. Do you know if we get any kind of info about walking the stage, career luncheon, etc prior to conference? I'm assuming everything is in our Welcome Packet when we get there, but I'm gettting anxious. This is the first time I'm going that I'm actually not just "following the herd" and going to different lunches, trainings and walking the stage. Kinda intimidating for me. Also, can't remember, when do they take out the $$$ for conference from our account? I paid with some pc $$$ and don't see anywhere else that they took $ out from my accounts. I've been to 2 NC's, 1 Leadership and 1 New Director Academy and still seem oblivious. I NEED HELP:)

raebates said:
Diane, I figured that's what happened. Just had to needle you a bit. :)

Needle away! I love it!

I'll be there at the $100,000 table too!! Let's make it a part-aaaaaaa!!!! :)

I'll be lonely in the "other" lunch - have a blast guys!!!!

Awwwwwwww We'll have a toast "To Janet" :D

Ginger428 said:
Awwwwwwww We'll have a toast "To Janet" :D

Thanks Ginger! :D My life is too busy to focus on getting sales to that level...but I'll be at NC of course!

Just keep pluggin' along, Janet. You'll make it eventually. Once you've been to the Career Club Luncheon you'll never want to go back to the box lunch. Trust me.

janetupnorth said:
Thanks Ginger! :D My life is too busy to focus on getting sales to that level...but I'll be at NC of course!

And thats what its all about!! Going to NC & hanging with friends when & where we can...:D

<h2>1. Who is eligible to attend the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon?</h2><p>The Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Wave 3 level in their business.</p><h2>2. Will there be any special guest speakers at the luncheon?</h2><p>Yes, there will be guest speakers at the luncheon who have achieved great success in their Pampered Chef business and will be sharing their tips and strategies for reaching the $100,000 level.</p><h2>3. How do I know if I will be sitting at a $100,000 table?</h2><p>If you have achieved the Wave 3 level in your business, you will automatically be assigned to a $100,000 table at the luncheon.</p><h2>4. Can I bring a guest to the luncheon?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Wave 3 level. We want to ensure that this event is a valuable and exclusive opportunity for our top consultants.</p><h2>5. What can I expect from the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon?</h2><p>The Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon is a celebration of your hard work and success in reaching the Wave 3 level. You can expect to be inspired and motivated by our guest speakers, as well as network and connect with other top consultants in the company.</p>

1. Who is eligible to attend the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon?

The Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Wave 3 level in their business.

2. Will there be any special guest speakers at the luncheon?

Yes, there will be guest speakers at the luncheon who have achieved great success in their Pampered Chef business and will be sharing their tips and strategies for reaching the $100,000 level.

3. How do I know if I will be sitting at a $100,000 table?

If you have achieved the Wave 3 level in your business, you will automatically be assigned to a $100,000 table at the luncheon.

4. Can I bring a guest to the luncheon?

Unfortunately, the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Wave 3 level. We want to ensure that this event is a valuable and exclusive opportunity for our top consultants.

5. What can I expect from the Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon?

The Wave 3 Career Club Luncheon is a celebration of your hard work and success in reaching the Wave 3 level. You can expect to be inspired and motivated by our guest speakers, as well as network and connect with other top consultants in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
raebates