• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days Left - Get Ready, Chicago!"

wait, that's today!Dang, I was going to post this today! Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66It's Friday the 9th! Wave 2 should start going out today. Keep an eye out!Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Watch Out Chicago...Here we come:

Today is Saturday, May 3, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 72

Okay I am going to try and keep this going, if I miss a day feel free to add the count!:D

YAY! I've been meaning to do this ever since I saw Ann's but I never actually got the calendar out to count the days! Thanks Amanda!

Jolene I cheated, I took Ann's countdown from wave 3 and subtracted 3 days.I am too lazy to count all those days, don't tell my students.

Thanks Amanda! I have the city of Chicago on my desktop at school. My class thinks it cool. I tell them that's my vacation when school gets out. I look at it several times a day. It keeps me focused.

pamperedalf said:
Jolene I cheated, I took Ann's countdown from wave 3 and subtracted 3 days.

I am too lazy to count all those days, don't tell my students.

Genius! We can tell who is the teacher and who just works in the same building as them! I never would have thought of that! :rolleyes:

lockhartkitchen said:
Thanks Amanda! I have the city of Chicago on my desktop at school. My class thinks it cool. I tell them that's my vacation when school gets out. I look at it several times a day. It keeps me focused.

Here is my desktop background. I made it after a teleclass. I posted it on my myspace so everyone would see it. Now you guys can hold me accountable too!
It's mostly PC related, but not all. You can click on it to make it bigger (didn't want to make it HUGE, trying to not completely hi-jack the thread!)

Cute Jolene!

Yeah! We booked our airfare the other day; can't wait!

Today is Sunday, May 4, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 71

I figured we should do pink for Help Whip Cancer.

Lacy, I am glad you got your ticket. Can't wait to see everyone!;)

I can't wait to meet as many of you as possible during NC! I am so looking forward to it!!

oh, right tickets.... Guess I should buy those!
I'm still holding out that the price will go down!:grumpy:

pamperedalf said:
Today is Sunday, May 4, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 71

I figured we should do pink for Help Whip Cancer.

Lacy, I am glad you got your ticket. Can't wait to see everyone!;)

Plus pink is pretty :balloon:

pampermejolene said:
oh, right tickets.... Guess I should buy those!
I'm still holding out that the price will go down!:grumpy:
We were hoping they'd go down too; but went ahead & got them since all the cheap ones are gone now...we did get round trip for $207, so not too bad.

I figured I would post today's countdown, since I was here peeking in, and it wasn't here yet::D

Today is Monday, May 5, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 70

Last edited:
It seems like it is going to take forever to get here. I can't wait to meet you all!

Thanks Bren706, I was just coming to do that. I was loading a kiln of mothers day gifts for my students this morning.

Today is Tuesday, May 6, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 69

Can't wait, making plans to go to Gino's for cheese sticks, they were the best I had ever tasted.

Today is Wednesday, May 7, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 68:D

I just realized I had 2 countdowns going. One for wave 2 and one for school to end.

Which one are you more excited about?;)

pamperedalf said:
Today is Wednesday, May 7, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 68:D

I just realized I had 2 countdowns going. One for wave 2 and one for school to end.

Me TOO!!! Only 3 class days left and 16 days until I walk across the stage to get my bachelors!!! YIPPEE! :p :balloon:

This will be my 3rd time to Chicago and I am thrilled and cant wait to go, you guys even got me more excited with the count down.
I am new to chef success. I will be in Shearton too.

Lacy, it's school right now. I want to be rid of one parent & student. I can't wait for a vacation.

That's what I figured Amanda!

Today is Thursday, May 8, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 67

25 days left of school, wahoo! Summer vacation will be so nice

pamperedalf said:
25 days left of school, wahoo! Summer vacation will be so nice

Wow, 25? When is your last day? You must go longer than us...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Only 20 school days left for DS! He gets out on June 6th. :)

pampermejolene said:
Me TOO!!! Only 3 class days left and 16 days until I walk across the stage to get my bachelors!!! YIPPEE! :p :balloon:

AWESOME Jolene! Which airport are you flying out of?

jbdowd0798 said:
I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Only 20 school days left for DS! He gets out on June 6th. :)
Wow that's late! Our last day here is May 21!

Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 66

Lacy I think it's around June 13thish. It's the Thursday right before father's Day. It's late they are voting on ending at the end of may and starting the second week of August. So we will see. 24 days left of school and w/ my horrible parent and manipulative student. He's not here today, wahoo! (I know bad teacher)

Kitchen2u said:
AWESOME Jolene! Which airport are you flying out of?
Thanks! I am so excited!!! I'm down to just TWO class periods! But they are spread out over 2 weeks!

I have no idea yet! hahah! I should be buying my tix in the next couple weeks. I'm hoping Sac but it might end up being any of the 3 in the Bay Area. I have friends down there willing to drive me the airport, I just don't want to have to drive back up here after conference. I have a feeling I'll be sleepy!

I'm flying out of SJ, so is my hospitality director...but different airlines.

We are flying out of SJ too.

Today is Saturday, May 10, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 65

off to do a fair!

Today is Sunday, May 11, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 64

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!!:D

Hope everyone is having a great day, 1 day closer to Chicago!!!!!

Flying from SJ to Chicago Sunday at 645am on American. Anyone else??? :)

Today is Monday, May 12, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 63

23 days left of school, basically 4 weeks.

We are flying out on SW & back on Amer. at the time that was the cheapest way to do it. We are also doing a park n fly at the clarion the night before. I get spoiled flying out of sac, parking is cheap. It's 15 a day at SJ.

63 days till Chicago, 11 days till graduation and just 2 class periods left. I am one excited girl!

Today is Tuesday, May 13, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 62

22 days of school left, Sweet!

Today is Wednesday, May 14, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 61

Halfway through the week.

Sorry it's late todayToday is Thursday, May 15, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 60

Busy day, hope everyone is having a great Thursday!!

Today is Friday, May 16, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 59

Yeah 19 days left of school!

My ds turns 4 tomorrow, if I forget to post it's because we are doing birthday things. Have a fabulous friday!!!!

Have a great b-day party!
(I'll rub it in that here my dd only has 2 1/2 days of school after today! She's excited!)

Oh thanks Lacy! Just what I wanted to hear. LOL

Hehe:D

OK, in case Amanda doesn't get on here today:

today is Saturday May 17th (graduation day here)

days until conference: 58

Thanks Lacy, my day has been chaotic. I woke up at 4 AM to a horse running in the cul de sac(SP). Thinking it was my neighbors horse (because they forget to lock their gate). So I started my day trying to catch a horse that wasn't mine in the dark. Luckily it was well trained, and I caught him not knowing who he belonged to. So I put him in our bottom field until a girl came looking for him, I guess he jumped a 6 foot fence hopefully he won't do it again.My son's b-day was a huge success, we bought a water slide for him. Good thing because it was a 102 today. Next week is suppose to cool off. Hope everyone had a great Saturday, we are down to less than 2 months away for conference. Wahoo!!

pampermejolene said:

I'm not out until June 12 with students! We got our new assignments for next year. My principal mixed the pot. Only one of my co-workers is staying in 4th grade. One is going to another school, one down to third grade, and I'm moving to 5th grade. I'm excited, since that is the grade I was hired for and taught 10+ years. I'm more excited for school to end, because it makes it closer to my screen saver Chicago!!!! I see it every day. Counting! Counting! Counting!

pamperedalf said:
Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 66

Lacy I think it's around June 13thish. It's the Thursday right before father's Day. It's late they are voting on ending at the end of may and starting the second week of August. So we will see. 24 days left of school and w/ my horrible parent and manipulative student. He's not here today, wahoo! (I know bad teacher)

You're not bad! You've had a rough year. I'm going from 4th to 5th next year. I'm taking many of my 4th graders up with me. Some I'm telling principal no way! Me bad.

Julie, I don't think your bad. I sometimes think when people read this who are not teachers, man I hope my child never runs across this teacher. Sometimes I wish that those parents who cause all the problems can switch roles with me. I do it with my students, why not the parents.

Today is Sunday, May 18, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 57

I am dead tired today, hope everyone is having a Super Sunday

Today is Monday, May 19, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 56

18 days of school left. Everyone have a great week!

Today is Tuesday, May 20, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 57

17 days of school left and counting.

<h2>1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.</p><h2>2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?</h2><p>Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?</h2><p>Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.</p><h2>4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.</p><h2>5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.</p>

1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?

There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.

2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?

Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.

3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?

Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.

4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.

5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views