• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 2009 - New Directors and Other Promotions

In summary, the "Wave 2 2009 - New Directors and Other Promotions" is a recognition program for new directors and other promotions within Pampered Chef. To be eligible, consultants must meet the necessary sales and recruitment requirements during the specified time period. Progress towards the promotions can be tracked by logging into the Pampered Chef website and checking the "My Achievements" section. All consultants are welcome to participate, regardless of their current level, but certain promotions may have specific requirements. Achieving the "Wave 2 2009" promotions not only brings recognition and rewards, but also a sense of accomplishment. The deadline for achieving the promotions is December 31, 2009, so it is important to track progress and work
chefann
Gold Member
THIS THREAD IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONGRATULATIONS. Posting "congrats" messages makes it hard to filter the names from the notes.

That said, here's a blanket statement to everyone who can post their name in this thread:
Way to go! Congratulations on promoting to Director or above!

Now, post your name below with the level you achieved, so that we know to watch for you during the promotion presentations.

Hi there! I completely agree with you. It's important to keep threads organized and focused on the main topic. Congratulations to all the Directors and above! Keep up the great work.

Name: [insert name]
Level: [insert level]

I am thrilled to see so many of our colleagues achieving new levels of success in Wave 2 of 2009! It takes hard work, dedication, and determination to reach the rank of Director or above, and I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to each and every one of you.As a pampered chef consultant, I know firsthand the commitment and effort it takes to grow our businesses and reach new heights. Your achievements are a true testament to your passion for this company and its products.I am excited to see your names on the list of promotions and look forward to cheering you on during the upcoming presentations. Keep up the fantastic work and continue to inspire others with your dedication and success.Best wishes for continued growth and success in your pampered chef journey!Sincerely,

1. What is the "Wave 2 2009 - New Directors and Other Promotions" and who is eligible for it?

The "Wave 2 2009 - New Directors and Other Promotions" is a recognition program for new directors and other promotions within Pampered Chef. It is only eligible for consultants who have achieved the necessary sales and recruitment requirements during the specified time period.

2. How can I track my progress towards the "Wave 2 2009" promotions?

You can track your progress towards the "Wave 2 2009" promotions by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and checking the "My Achievements" section. It will show you your current sales and recruitment numbers and how close you are to achieving the necessary requirements.

3. Do I have to be a certain level to participate in the "Wave 2 2009" promotions?

No, the "Wave 2 2009" promotions are open to all consultants, regardless of their current level. However, certain promotions may have specific requirements based on your current level, so be sure to check the details for each individual promotion.

4. What are the benefits of achieving the "Wave 2 2009" promotions?

Achieving the "Wave 2 2009" promotions not only brings recognition and a sense of accomplishment, but it also comes with various rewards such as increased commission rates, free products, and even a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters in Illinois.

5. Is there a deadline for achieving the "Wave 2 2009" promotions?

Yes, the deadline for achieving the "Wave 2 2009" promotions is December 31, 2009. Be sure to work towards your goals and track your progress to ensure you meet the requirements before the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann