• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet: CS-ers Unite at Irish Pub in Chicago Hilton on July 8!

In summary, a meet and greet has been planned for the CS-only Conference at an Irish Pub in the lobby of the Chicago Hilton on Sunday, July 8 at 10:00 p.m. The event will provide an opportunity for attendees to meet and chat with each other while enjoying food and drinks. It is conveniently located within walking distance or a short cab ride from nearby hotels. Those who are unable to attend on Sunday may have another chance to meet on Monday after the opening session. Some attendees may also be attending a training session on Tuesday.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, CS-ers!

This was mentioned in the CS-only Conference thread, and I thought I'd bring it up here, since that thread has become a little unweildy for those who haven't been following it (imagine that!).

Sunday night, July 8, 10:00 p.m.
Irish Pub (I forget the name) in the lobby of the Chicago Hilton (not the Palmer House)

Come and meet some of the people you know and love (or hate) from this forum. Have a beverage and a snack, and a lot of laughs. They do a killer potato-leek soup, and have other delicious items on their menu, along with adult beverages and soft drinks.

Even if you're not staying at the Hilton, it's not a horrific cab ride from the Sheraton or Palmer House, and is within walking distance of the Travelodge.

I'll be there with CS buttons, in case you haven't gotten yours by then (and if I still have some in my stash at that point).

Sounds awesome! I know Kris (LegacyPC) and I will try to be there!

We won't be coming in until Monday morning....leaving Director's house at 5:45 am!:eek:

Sounds good :)

Great-- it'll be good to finally meet you all.Becky- good grief! I hope you're at least planning to nap in the car (or after you arrive).

Thanks for starting this thread Ann!

Becky, We'll just have to plan an encore so you can join us at that!

I would love to attend. Our team will be going to dinner that night. If we are back in time, I will go.

I personally know Linda, but would love to meet more of you. I don't remember if I have ever posted this, but Linda and I were at a training session in Georgia last year. One of the other attendees took a picture of Linda's hair because she loved the style. She does have very nice hair!

Lisa

I'm comin'

Ooh! Me me!

I'm gonna need a button... I'm lazy and STILL havent ordered one. Thanks for bringing 'em, Ann. :)

Pampered Laura said:
I'm gonna need a button... I'm lazy and STILL havent ordered one. Thanks for bringing 'em, Ann. :)

Yep... me too, I'm on the computer ALL DAY, but still don't seem to ever get around to ordering one... maybe tomorrow....

I'll at least pop in and meet everyone!

ChefLisa said:
I would love to attend. Our team will be going to dinner that night. If we are back in time, I will go.

I personally know Linda, but would love to meet more of you. I don't remember if I have ever posted this, but Linda and I were at a training session in Georgia last year. One of the other attendees took a picture of Linda's hair because she loved the style. She does have very nice hair!

Lisa
Lisa, you crack me up! Thanks for the compliment! Now watch the weather in Chicago will be really humid and my hair will look horrible and everyine will think you are crazy! Hope to see you Tuesday at Tracy's training again.

Oh I wish I could go, I won't be getting into Chicago until Monday morning!! UGH! Well I will have my CS button during conference, hope to meet some of you!! WOOOOHOOOO

Since several people aren't getting in until Monday, what if we move the Meet 'n Greet to Monday after opening session. I think we'd be back to the hotels by about 10 - even those that aren't staying at the Hilton Chicago could take the shuttle back to that hotel and then either walk as a group or share taxi's back to their hotel. Most clusters don't plan anything for that evening anyway. What do you all think?

Of course, those of us who can could still meet on Sunday too...

pamperedlinda said:
Lisa, you crack me up! Thanks for the compliment! Now watch the weather in Chicago will be really humid and my hair will look horrible and everyine will think you are crazy! Hope to see you Tuesday at Tracy's training again.

I will see you Tuesday! I am really looking forward to the training. It always jump starts me.

I would love to meet you all, but I am not arriving until Monday morning. :(
This makes me tempted to change my plans.....LOL.....but that is not an option unfortunately. POOP! :( LOL

I'm waiting for a reply from my Dir. reagrding anything extra she has planned for us. I can let you know about what nite is better then. I have never gone with her bofore so I just don't know.....

BethCooks4U said:
Since several people aren't getting in until Monday, what if we move the Meet 'n Greet to Monday after opening session. I think we'd be back to the hotels by about 10 - even those that aren't staying at the Hilton Chicago could take the shuttle back to that hotel and then either walk as a group or share taxi's back to their hotel. Most clusters don't plan anything for that evening anyway. What do you all think?

I'm open to hangin' at the pub for 2 nights. I'm at the Hilton, so as long as I can get back to my room, I'm good. I keep forgetting that Monday night is wide open since they're changing the awards walks.

So.... Sunday and Monday. Look for the rowdy group in the pub.

And I just looked up the name, it's Kitty O'Sheas. :)

I would prefer Sunday night because the 1st night of conference is generally when my director gets her extended cluster together and does recognition and stuff. However, if my sales like quadruple and I recruit 4 people before July 1, I will be at dinner with her...it could happen...anyhoo, I plan to be there Sunday.Ann - I got my buttons - thanks!

Yes, I'll be there both nights too!! I would love to meet as many of you as possible!

I'm planning to come in on Monday morning, and I'm staying at the Hilton, so I'll see you all Monday night!

I mentioned this on the wild thread yonder, but I found out we are staying at the Hilton, and we are heading to Chicago right after church on Sunday, so we should roll into town plenty early for the CS Meet-up. The only thing that could keep me away is my director having other plans for us. I know we will all go to dinner one night, but perhaps not Sunday night. And perhaps not until 10.

I can't wait :D

BethCooks4U said:

I was going to ask about monday also since that is when I am getting as well! I hope it can be arranged!?

Don't worry! Us die-hards will be there both nights! Looking forward to these CS sessions.

I'm up for meeting, but not sure which night.

Heather, I know you prefer Monday night since you won't be here Sunday and that's fine by me.

Gina M??? What do you prefer since you'll be there Sunday AND Monday like me. :D

I'm up for either night Becky - since it's right in the hotel - shouldn't be too hard.:)

pamperedbecky said:
I'm up for meeting, but not sure which night.

Heather, I know you prefer Monday night since you won't be here Sunday and that's fine by me.

Gina M??? What do you prefer since you'll be there Sunday AND Monday like me. :D
Just come both nights if you can. There will be new/different people both nights so if you don't like those of us who are there Sunday :eek: you can hang with the new people on Monday. :cool:

I'm staying at the Hilton so I'll probably drop by both nights. I'm probably the only one there from my immediate cluster too so unless I tag along with other extended-cluster-mates I've got no plans. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone face to face, it will be lots of fun to see if we actually recognize each other from our photos. Of course, mine was taken on a 'good day'....hope ya'll recognize me before you see me CS button!

WOW hang out in a bar 2 nights in a row..... I haven' t done that since my 20's.
My hubby will be sooooooo jealous!
I will definetly pop in both nights! I'm so happy I'm not preggers this conf. Last time I was and after those long days all I wanted to do was sleep!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm staying at the Hilton so I'll probably drop by both nights. I'm probably the only one there from my immediate cluster too so unless I tag along with other extended-cluster-mates I've got no plans. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone face to face, it will be lots of fun to see if we actually recognize each other from our photos. Of course, mine was taken on a 'good day'....hope ya'll recognize me before you see me CS button!

Oh, gosh, I HOPE you can't recognize me from mine ;)

Awesome, I can't wait to meet you all in person! :)

MomToEli said:
Oh, gosh, I HOPE you can't recognize me from mine ;)
hahahahahaha! Okay, now post your real picture, otherwise I'll be looking for Tweety all night.

Linda that just too funnyAnd if that's the case, we will all not only be looking for Tweety bird but one heck of a "white" and wild "doo" on Ms. Jensen!!
How's this? I will ask my director which day they will be coming in. I think they will come in on Monday a.m. I will be there Sunday. Just because I can.
But here's the thing. My director is the owner of this site. Greg is her son.
So I am hoping I can talk her into attending which ever night she is around so you can all meet her. Now, don't take this as true gosple as I have not been able to talk to her yet so I don't know what she has planned as the first night is usually cluster night for us. She went on vacation and I don't think she is back yet. But I will definately tell her about it. I think she might like to meet ya.

And Ann, I need a botton too but I don't even own a credit card so please have some! Thanks!

That would be great if Deb could come, too!
Just another reason why Wave 1 rocks out loud!!

That would be great if you could get her there John, I'm sure everyone would like to meet her.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!...............and ................where is your photo????? How will we know when you have graced our presence?

I see that Deb is online right now...

Deeebbbbbb...... we'd all love to meet you at Conference..... Please come to our little get-together! :)

Yes Deb we would LOVE to meet you in person!! And have Greg "stop by" - I know you live in WI but I'm thinking it's Milwaukee area (?) - that's 90 minutes - my son has done that to meet me for dinner while I was at conference... We would be so honored!

Believe me, I am not one to be missed!I make most of the Packers look tiny! Even though I have been working on that! 36 pounds lost since the first of the year!
And strangely enough, I am and always have been majorly camera shy.

And keep asking Deb to see if she will come! I did ask in my e-mail to her to see if she was back from vacation!

And Thanks Linda!

I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone and giving lots of hugs! What can I say, I'm a hugger....

I am going to be staying at the Hilton so I would love to come, but I need a button

You don't NEED a button, Patti - we'll let you hang out with us even without one. :D But if you really want one, there's a thread in the Conference 2007 area about them.

chefann said:
You don't NEED a button, Patti - we'll let you hang out with us even without one. :D But if you really want one, there's a thread in the Conference 2007 area about them.

Ann you should bring your bag of buttons to sell at conference. :p That way if someone forgot... or decides they just HAVE to have one you'll have them available.

I do have some that I'll bring with me if there are any left at that point.

Im staying at the Hilton, and at leadership, we were in Gators every night :D Will you recognize me from my picture?? Or should I wear a fruit hat on my head? *snort*

pampered1224 said:
I make most of the Packers look tiny! Even though I have been working on that! 36 pounds lost since the first of the year!
And strangely enough, I am and always have been majorly camera shy.

And keep asking Deb to see if she will come! I did ask in my e-mail to her to see if she was back from vacation!

And Thanks Linda!
I'm camera shy too... :rolleyes:
Post a pic like the rest of us!

We're staying at the Palmer House, how difficult will it be to get from there to the (other) Hilton?

And Ann, I keep procrastinating too. I still need a button!

<H2>1. What is the date and time of the Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet event?</H2><p>The event will take place on Sunday, July 8 at 10:00 p.m.</p><H2>2. Where will the event be held?</H2><p>The event will be held at the Irish Pub in the lobby of the Chicago Hilton.</p><H2>3. Can anyone attend the event?</H2><p>Yes, anyone is welcome to attend the event, regardless of whether or not they are staying at the Hilton.</p><H2>4. Is there a cost to attend the event?</H2><p>There is no cost to attend the event, but attendees will need to pay for their own food and drinks.</p><H2>5. Will there be CS buttons available at the event?</H2><p>Yes, there will be CS buttons available at the event for those who have not received them yet.</p>

1. What is the date and time of the Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet event?

The event will take place on Sunday, July 8 at 10:00 p.m.

2. Where will the event be held?

The event will be held at the Irish Pub in the lobby of the Chicago Hilton.

3. Can anyone attend the event?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend the event, regardless of whether or not they are staying at the Hilton.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

There is no cost to attend the event, but attendees will need to pay for their own food and drinks.

5. Will there be CS buttons available at the event?

Yes, there will be CS buttons available at the event for those who have not received them yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Back