• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Countdown..........

In summary, Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early. I am looking forward to the National Conference in Chicago this year. I will be there with my team. We are planning on wearing matching feather boas.
I've got all of mine packed as well. But keeping it simple. Since I have a broken foot picking out shoes got easy I have one pair that I am able to wear with my boot cast. Platform Rainbow Flip Flop~~It works! My sneakers don't have enough of a platform. I'm just taking a total of 5 outfits (all are capri's), t-shirt/shorts to sleep in and underclothes. Oh and coffee creamer! LOL. My ED dinner is nothing major and everyone said they didn't dress up last year or the years past.

kisrae said:
I have a first-timer coming with me. She's feeling the same way. I hope we get to meet you.

I hope I get to meet you all too! I'm going to try to make it to one of the meet 'n greets! I got an email from my ED today about her having something going on for all of the first timers in her cluster and I have to check to see what is when and where...UGH! Hopefully I can keep everything straight!:D

DessertDivaFL said:

What was in the Conference Survival Package???
There was a t-shirt, a personalized binder (with paper, all of our cluster info, hotel info, etc.), and a bag with pens, a highlighter, gum, lifesavers, a rubber band, tissues, and a sheet that explained why everything was in there.

Last edited:
Conference starts in 2 days!

Many of us will be leaving tomorrow! Morfia & Maryanne get there this morning

chefHLM said:
There was a t-shirt, a personalized binder (with paper, all of our cluster info, hotel info, etc.), and a bag with pens, a highlighter, gum, lifesavers, a rubber band, tissues, and a sheet that explained why everything was in there.

Very nice!

I am working today until 2:30 pm, going to get my hair done, cut my parent's hair (yes, I used to do hair) and go home and pack.

"I am so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!" :sing:

DessertDivaFL said:
I am working today until 2:30 pm, going to get my hair done, cut my parent's hair (yes, I used to do hair) and go home and pack.

"I am so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!" :sing:

DITTO!!!! But not cutting parent's hair :)

I am leaving today! See ya'll thursday night. I am OBVIOUSLY going to be the one drinking :)

I have my list made of stuff to pack... Some things are even in the suitcase already... Getting nails and toes done this evening... So I'm in good shape for tomorrow, I think.

Will this workday ever be over????

Making the 4 hour trip to the airport this evening, then fly away in the morning! Can't wait!

Everyone please be safe on your trip to NC! It is sure to be a great time, I know I can't wait to get there and take it all in. Also, don't forget weight limit on luggage!

I am so jealous of all your Wave 1'ers!!

We have been in Wave 1 for the past three years, but this time it's Wave 3. I can hardly wait. Everyone enjoy yourselves and learn alot!!

I was wave 2 last year now wave 1 this year. They try and rotate it so no one is always last.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW IN THE WINDY CITY!!!!!!!!

I was wave 3 in 07, wave 2 in 08, and have worked my way up to wave 1 in 09!!!!!!!!!!

This is my last post until I come back from NC! Safe travels everyone!

Danielle are you still there???

Guess she really is gone..... Ok see you wave 1 people in the next 24 - 48 hours.... YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! I'm so excited. Extremely stressed out right now, but excited!

As Danielle said- this is my last post til I get home from Conference! I'm soo excited and can't wait to see you all!! :)

Last post here - ttys!

I have to admit, I kind of feel like the kid who had to watch the other kids playing at the birthday party- but I'm on the outside! :D But it will pass- since I'm in wave 3. (Glad to know that they change the waves around from year to year- I was wondering about that.)You guys have fun!

esavvymom said:
I have to admit, I kind of feel like the kid who had to watch the other kids playing at the birthday party- but I'm on the outside! :D But it will pass- since I'm in wave 3. (Glad to know that they change the waves around from year to year- I was wondering about that.)

You guys have fun!

LOL - Right there with you Bobbi!

HAVE FUN at conference, all of you Wave Oners!

I remember reading last year, though, that alot of things Wave 1 and Wave 2 had to pay for last year, Wave 3 got for free (items from Merrill, etc), so there could be a benefit to being Wave 3.

I'm Wave 2 this year, so will have to wait until you Wave 3ers return to find out if it happened again this time.

Welcome home Wave 1. Hope you all had a blast! I know I did. :D

Melissa78 said:
Welcome home Wave 1. Hope you all had a blast! I know I did. :D

I had a great time! I can't wait till NC next year!

This was my first and I must say I wish I would have gone last year. So much information. As I told my DH they give you a little pat on the back and a kick in the butt! Which is what I needed!

I'd have to agree with you Leigh. I was a first timer and day 1 was my 30th day with PC. I had higher expectations for what I would learn from the workshops but overall, a time well spent. I had 2 super good workshops but the one was so much information that you couldn't write it down fast enough. A 3rd workshop was average but didnt do well on time and she ran out of time without covering more of her presentation and the 4th (not in order) was horrible! Total waste of my time and I think everyone elses. So I'd say I was 50% on the workshops. I think in the future I will channel my energy to going for the fun/sites/scenes/interaction with others PC'ers and not put as much weight on the learning part of workshops.

Melissa78 said:
I'd have to agree with you Leigh. I was a first timer and day 1 was my 30th day with PC. I had higher expectations for what I would learn from the workshops but overall, a time well spent. I had 2 super good workshops but the one was so much information that you couldn't write it down fast enough. A 3rd workshop was average but didnt do well on time and she ran out of time without covering more of her presentation and the 4th (not in order) was horrible! Total waste of my time and I think everyone elses. So I'd say I was 50% on the workshops. I think in the future I will channel my energy to going for the fun/sites/scenes/interaction with others PC'ers and not put as much weight on the learning part of workshops.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LET HO KNOW who the speakers were---I have taught many-classes for PC and not this year--I believe there were a bunch of 1st time-speakers- as well as a few-well seasoned ones too--- I too had a couple of doozies this year- I think the BIGGEST problem was time they used to be 1 and a half hour classes-so there was time to get notes as well as ask ?s-- Whatever class you had as a doozie-get a cd from paperwork supply ===what we learned in the Jack Canfield Director class was listen to it 6 x and take notes- you will get so much more out of anything by using the 6 x rule---- glad you went to conference!! Hope to see you next year!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefkristin