• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Countdown..........

In summary, Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early. I am looking forward to the National Conference in Chicago this year. I will be there with my team. We are planning on wearing matching feather boas.
52 days to go!

51 days to go! Yahoo and Wahoo!

Rae's tip of the day: Don't forget to do a few extra shows in June to get extra spending money. Plus, you'll be earning stuff in the SAT.

50 days to go! Yahoo and Wahoo!

Rae's tip of the day: You may want to start practicing with Where's Waldo? books to get ready to spot those Chef Success buttons at NC. When you do, don't be shy. Wave wildly. Say hi. Give a hug. After all, we're family.

48 days to go:love::love:

I love the fact that I got to announce a number in the 40s! YAHOO!!! lol :p

Tip of the day from me....lol....okay so I have all the sames ones as Rae as I took all her advice last year. Oh so here is the important thing I learned:

Be open minded to learning new things- techniques, wording, body language etc. I learned a lot by just watching people, talking to people, meeting others, etc.

47 days to go:p

Rae's tip of the day:You're likely to encounter people in Chicago asking for money. I know I did the last time I went to NC. I always hesitate to give cash, since I don't know how it will be used. I do like to help people, though. Someone gave me a great idea. I take fast food gift certificates with me. There are fast food places everywhere downtown. I can give, knowing it can only be used for food. Plus, I can determine a specific amount before I leave for Chicago. I can give a few of dollars' worth to each one. Once I'm out of certificates, I've given the amount I set aside for those donations.

Get your chef success buttons, that's what I look for.........
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f98/chef-success-buttons-2009-a/

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

I finally registered, lol....is there a thread posting class schedule? Got my flight booked for coming home; still looking for the best deal to get there from Branson. Anyone have experience using those travel websites to get cheap tickets?

45 days to go:love:

I'm hardly here anymore, but I'll count today!

44 days!

:love: Ok just 43 days to go :love:

I am so ready for this!

This is getting so exciting! I just can't wait to go!

Wahoo! When is too early to start packing? LOL I can't wait!

Now it it just 42 days to go.... YEA!!!!!

My first NC and I can't wait. I just put my vacation on the calendar at work. Yaaayyy!!!

JamieLois said:
My first NC and I can't wait. I just put my vacation on the calendar at work. Yaaayyy!!!

We are going to have soooooo much fun Team Mate...
I am so excited!!!:chef:

Thanks Andrea for keeping this going. I have been sidetracked w/ the garden & some other stuff. Can't wait to see everyone.A tip from Rae:You're packing your June and July schedules. I know you are. Don't forget to block out a bit of family time before or after. You'll also want to plan for a day or two to absorb all the NC info and start putting new ideas in place.

Today is 41 days!!!!!!

I'm honored that you're using my tips in your countdown.

40 short days and 3 paychecks to go-

Hey Morfia can't wait to see you!!!!Rae's tip of the day: ravel can cause, um, digestive issues. While at NC, it would be easy to eat too little fiber and drink too little water. Plan ahead. Take some high-fiber snacks with you. Dried fruit, snack bars, and the like are portable and tasty. Make a conscious effort to drink lots of water. If you're picky about your water, take some of your favorite with you. Otherwise, just take along a refillable sport bottle. There are conveniently placed pitchers of water at each workshop. You'll feel better if you’re well hydrated.**Rae thanks for all your great tips, I finally made a file so I don't have to copy yours. Thanks again:)**

39 to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm getting so excited! I was just reading the CN about the first timer's orientation, I'm glad I scheduled it! I've been going through my clothes to see what I have to take to NC (also having a yard sale this weekend). I just can't wait to meet everyone and learn how to make my biz a success! That and I could use a vacation from the housework and screaming kids! LOL

Rae's tip of the day: Don't forget to pack sunscreen. Chances are you'll be doing a bit of walking around Chicago. That sun can be brutal in July. We want to make sure you all stay comfortable and healthy. Sunburns are definitely not comfortable, and skin cancer is not healthy.We should start thinking about our meet N greet!!!:D

36 days to go!!!!!!!! :D :love: :chef:

It's been awhile since I've been back to CS....I can't wait to meet all the new people and to see some old friends again. I have consultant who is coming for the first time and its going to be so much fun.....WAHOO!!!!! I am so ready. School is out in 4 days and I'm finally booking live shows for June. I need a good paycheck for those surpise boxes.

I am doing Priceline for a hotel on Wed. night. Any Priceline one yet???? What did you pay? I was thinking of starting at $50 for a 4 star. I have a month to get one, but I thought since it was awhile out I would start really low. Any tips?

32 Days to go!!! Are we all getting ready for the big event???:balloon:

I will be arriving exactly one month from now! I can't wait! I have never been to Chicago!

cookn' katie said:
I am doing Priceline for a hotel on Wed. night. Any Priceline one yet???? What did you pay? I was thinking of starting at $50 for a 4 star. I have a month to get one, but I thought since it was awhile out I would start really low. Any tips?

Just for Wed? Are you staying at a conference hotel the rest of the time? If you're going with a group; it's just as good a deal to split the conference hotel room with 3 other people. Usually ends up being about $170 each person for 3 nights.

28 days to go!!!!!:love:

!!!! Yea !!!!

So Excited! I was in a bowling tournament about a month ago and was told I didn't win anything, our team was 2 pins away from being in the finals, and I got 2 checks in the mail yesterday for my singles and doubles! Wahoo! Extra money for conference! LOL I was getting worried about having enough saved...

27 days to go!!!!!

Now I get to be super excited with all of you!!! I signed up for my first official National Conference with just 12 days under my belt as of today. WAHOO! Chicago here I come! I wasn't about to hear all of you brag about how wonderful it was and I miss out on the fun. No way Jose! See you all in less than 30! Off to my first "real" party of my career...lets see how well I can wing it! (In my college days I was an expert in that field!)

that is really impressive Melissa! you'll be so happy you did! And you will have a rockin business because of it! Congrats on your decision to invest in you business! The rewards are going to be huge!

Melissa, this will be the best thing you do for your busniess. Way to go!! Hope to meet you at the meet n' greet. What dedications.

I am sure you WILL get to meet Melissa, Ida :) Since I know her myself! Congrats on JUMPING in! Give me a call and let me know how your first "real" show went :)
xoxo, Cheryl

I can't believe it's getting so close! I really need to figure out my flight to Chicago....anyone flying in from Springfield MO?

We haven't bought plane tix yet either, and Sheila is getting really nervous. They had been down to $117 and they've been stuck at $139 for a while, I'm trying to hold out til they go back down! We'll fly out of KC

Thanks to everyone for their support. Looking forward to meeting all of you and my first NC experience. In my previous job, I was very fortunate to be invited to attend several corporate events VERY similiar to what NC seems to be for PC, including the HO tour. Always a great time and very inspiring. Just look for me to be attached to Cheryl's side since she seems to already know so many of you. Cheryl - don't say I didn't warn you... I guess I better start studying everyones names and pictures, as if my brain isn't already overloaded with TMI. Thanks again! :balloon:

Christy - I just wanted to let you know that I'm very jealous of that airfare price, even if you think its high. I keep looking and can't find anything under 239 plus so many taxes and fees. For the price you're quoted, I'd be in heaven as the one thing I do not look forward to is riding in a car for 10hours, twice. Hopefully you will get your better price! Good luck.

Well, Melissa. You are welcome to ride with me! If you want to glue yourself to my side so soon :)
xoxo

Thanks for the invite Cheryl - when are you leaving going out & coming back? Be forewarned, whomever I ride with, I may need to play musical chairs with the front seat/back seat as my stomach is not a good back seat rider. Anyone with kids who get car sick - if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them! I can ride the biggest roller coaster just fine, but the back seat of a car is not a 'good ride'. :yuck:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefkristin