• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Countdown..........

In summary, Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early. I am looking forward to the National Conference in Chicago this year. I will be there with my team. We are planning on wearing matching feather boas.
It's finally Friday, March 27, 2009.
There are 105 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1!!

Andrea thanks for picking up the slack for me. My computer crashed earlier this week and I haven't been able to log in here.

Lacy You are coming, we can't have conference w/o you. I just won't have it.

So watch out I'm back.

Cathy yay for getting airfare in a week.

It's Sunday, March 29, 2009.
There are 103 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1!!

At least it is that time on the east coast.....

Andrea you are so funny!!!

I'll see what I can do Amanda:) I definately want to go...we're walking together, right?

It's Monday, March 30, 2009.
There are 102 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1!!

Can't wait for double digits in the countdown.....

lacychef said:
I'll see what I can do Amanda:) I definately want to go...we're walking together, right?

Yes we are!!!!

It's Tuesday, March 31, 2009.
There are 101 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1!!

Last day to get sales in for your $1250 for Pink Products. We find out what triple days were last week this afternoon. Hope we hit some (lacy will hit them all).

so did Lacy hit them all?????

100 days til Conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is April 1st btw!:D

Wahoo only 100 days. I think I chose my laptop, now if my check would get here so I could order it. Now to book 10 extra shows to pay for it.

99 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 2nd

double digits..... YEA!!!

This is getting so exciting! What do you pack? What types of clothes do I need to bring and how many outfits? Do you just do one carry-on, or do you pack a regular suitcase?

in great need---cant wait

babywings76 said:
This is getting so exciting!

What do you pack? What types of clothes do I need to bring and how many outfits? Do you just do one carry-on, or do you pack a regular suitcase?

Oooh, good question! And I thought I had asked everything already! LOL

Thanks Andrea, since all my computer issues I can't get on here as much as I like.I like to carry on, but that all depends on you. Some airlines charge (who am I kidding most airlines) to check.
For the 3 days of conference business casual (no denim). We have 1 night w/ dinner w/ our exec dirs, some do themes, some people dress up, talk w/ your upline on that one.
Make sure you have walking shoes, lots of walking at the conference center.I bring capris and cute tops, which is usually what I wear most of the time. This year I'm adding a cute dress to walk across stage as a new director. HTH

anyone hit triple points? I turned in a 1100 show the day before one of them, dang!

98 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 3rd, yeah it's Friday!!

April Reminders:
2 shows submitted 1-15th (must be held in April)= new HWC apron
$2500 or $5000 submitted in April= 1/2 off or Free registration (opens 16th I believe). There's still time get on that phone.
April 14th room registration opens (know who you're rooming w/ & who is paying the deposit 1st night up front). Rooms go fast!

Lacy I only hit a small one the first time. I will take what I can get, 1 less catalog show at the end.

Wow... I can't believe it's less than 100 days! I have not worked my business much lately... had a lot going on in my personal life... I need to really concentrate on the april may and june so that I can justify conference! Plus I need to book april up strong so that I can earn free conference registration then the $500 coming out of checks for conference club can be all mine for hotel and spending cash!
thanks for counting down Andrea and Amanda... you can tell I haven't been as much into my business as last year... last year I made it my personal goal to try to beat you all on here everymorning! LOL! I would just stay up late and do it after midnight! lol!:)

MissChef said:
Wow... I can't believe it's less than 100 days! I have not worked my business much lately... had a lot going on in my personal life... I need to really concentrate on the april may and june so that I can justify conference! Plus I need to book april up strong so that I can earn free conference registration then the $500 coming out of checks for conference club can be all mine for hotel and spending cash!
thanks for counting down Andrea and Amanda... you can tell I haven't been as much into my business as last year... last year I made it my personal goal to try to beat you all on here everymorning! LOL! I would just stay up late and do it after midnight! lol!:)

Cathy, I so understand, I need to kick up my business more too.

97 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 4th, yeah it's Saturday!!

97 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 4th!!

Correction to yesterdays post, registration opens the 14th (only 10 days left).

Have a beautiful weekend!!!

Ok Amanda are we ready to walk???? I need one of my recruits to recruit and I am there..... how about you?????

Not quite there yet Andrea, but I am walking. No more flippin excuses. Hey Double recruiting points this month.

I got my flight from Southwestern about a week ago for $120 round trip from Lawrence KS... Last year I paid $178.00. Woo Hoo! Now I'm working toward hotel, food and spending money! See you all there!

95 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 6th!!

8 days left before registration opens. You can look at the workshops online to get an idea of what you want to take.

Sherri, great deal on your airfare!!!

I'm walking too!! I started with only 1 consultant as of Jan 1st...and then I got one in Feb, 1 in March, and now I've got 2 definites for April and possibly 2 more!! Not to mention my new recruit from February just got a recruit!! I'm sooo excited!!! T Minus 95 days!!!!

94 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 7th!!

7 days left before registration opens.

For those of you w/ united miles, I just received an email the other day. You can use 50 miles for one way or 100 miles round trip for a super shuttle from the airport to the hotel.

I thought that was a really good deal.

Heather Wahoo, can't wait to walk w/ you!

Andrea, you are on Countdown duty over the weekend, we leave Thurs afternoon for a camping trip.

Everyone have a beautiful Tuesday!

Hey mabey I have plans for the weekend also... Ok I don't but if I did we might loose count and then never know when we were going to National... Ohhhhh Noooooo No just joking... I will be happy to keep count this weekend.... Have a great time camping... I hope the Easter Bunny finds you and your family in the woods...LOL LOL

Flamingo said:
Hey mabey I have plans for the weekend also... Ok I don't but if I did we might loose count and then never know when we were going to National... Ohhhhh Noooooo No just joking... I will be happy to keep count this weekend.... Have a great time camping... I hope the Easter Bunny finds you and your family in the woods...LOL LOL

You are so funny!!! We will have a great weekend and the Easter Bunny always finds us just not in the woods. We will be at the sand dunes outside of Reno. I am just glad we get to go, dh almost didn't get the time off. Now it's a race to pack.

93 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 8th!!

6 days left before registration opens.

SO IS EVERYONE EXCITED????

93 days!! WAHOOO! I so need to book my flight and I need to really kick up by new health program... and do more exercising! I've lost about 20-25 pounds since the first of the year... I'd like to be a few more dress sizes lower before I go! I can do it!!! :D

WOW Cat that's GREAT!! Congrats to you! Keep up the good work!! YAY for only 93 days left!!! I can't wait!!!

WOO HOO I'm very excited!! Just booked my flight this morning and I know that at least 2 other people in my cluster are on same flight yay! I can't wait. Now I just need to get some sales and shows so I can earn money to pay/ 1/2 off registration!!

Flamingo said:
93 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 8th!!

6 days left before registration opens.

SO IS EVERYONE EXCITED????

Holy crow! I guess I SHOULD BE!

90 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 11th!!

Cheryl you better get excited!!! I always have a blast w/ you.

So I'm back early from my trip (we never made it there), my fairly new truck (2005) broke down 1/2 way there in the snow.:mad: A part inside the engine broke, so we camped one night at a chevy dealership for them to tell us it will be more than a week for them to fix it.:cry: So we had to call dh's dad to come pick us up & pull our trailer home.

Oh yah 3 days left before registration!!

Welcome back early............... I was just comming on to update the countdown but now I do not need to... Thanks!!!!

pamperedalf said:
90 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 11th!!

Cheryl you better get excited!!! I always have a blast w/ you.

So I'm back early from my trip (we never made it there), my fairly new truck (2005) broke down 1/2 way there in the snow.:mad: A part inside the engine broke, so we camped one night at a chevy dealership for them to tell us it will be more than a week for them to fix it.:cry: So we had to call dh's dad to come pick us up & pull our trailer home.

I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited!

88 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 13th!!

Oh bummer Amanda!
I have got to make my decision soon....I have just been sick thinking that I'm going to miss SOMEthing...just not sure which one yet.

Okay question- so not knowing when we are moving in July or August- IF I register for NC and end up not being able to go am I out the $225 or can I get it back???

I'm pretty sure that it can be refunded...but by a certain date. I'm sure it's on CC in the conference section.

87 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 14th!!

Registration opens today!!!!!!:)

Today is April 16th so only 85 days til Conference!!!!!

I'm registered for NC, AND JUST BOUGHT MY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!! $233 from San Jose!!!

So, now that I'm flying into O'Hare just have to figure out how i'm getting to the hotel! lol Hopefully my taxi cab Dad can pick me up! hee hee :)

84 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 17th!!

It will be here before you know it. Start thinking about daycare for your kids (if you have kids). Remember most of us will be gone Wed-Sat/Sun.

Holy Cow 82 days left.....82 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 19!!!

Make sure you have a room booked or a spot in a room for you to lay your head down in. Once you have a room, ask questions about your roommates. If there are roomies who snore, you will want some earplugs. You also want to make sure you mesh.

Re: Holy Cow 82 days left.....
pamperedalf said:
82 days til Conference!!!!!

Today is April 19!!!

Make sure you have a room booked or a spot in a room for you to lay your head down in. Once you have a room, ask questions about your roommates. If there are roomies who snore, you will want some earplugs. You also want to make sure you mesh.

WOO HOO

I just registered. And we have our room. My roomies may be the ones needing earplugs LOL.:blushing: I sometimes snore. I'm pretty sure we'll be ok. I'm rooming with my recruiter, our director and another clustermate. My recruiter and I have roomed in more social settings before and aren't strangers to being bed buddies!! :):p

81 DAYS TIL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! :)

Yipee! 81 days! Wahoo!

80 Days til Conference!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat