1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Watching McCain/Palin LIVE Town Meeting!

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Right now! They are in Grand Rapids - packed house at the Community College Fieldhouse. What I really like is that they are holding a Town Meeting, but the questions are not being censored, and the audience has not been hand picked.

Sep 17, 2008
  2. PamperedCaniac

PamperedCaniac Member

Watching it now too! Thanks!!;)

3. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Where are they?
    Today Sarah was in Cleveland, yesterday they both were about 45 min from where I live and I wanted to get tickets so bad..but we didn't, dh had to work and didn't want to take the time off.

Sep 17, 2008
  4. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

They are/were in Grand Rapids at Grand Rapids Community College. I saw President Bush there during his campaign. The tickets for this one were gone quite quickly.

Sep 17, 2008
  5. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

PTL! I just saw a McCain ad on T.V. here in MI. It's about time. Must be my donation sent a message, today. Okay...not the reason. But please send money if you want him to win. (Send money to his campaign, not me.) :)

He's going to be on Letterman soon, and that's probably why there was a commercial for him. It was so nice to see, though. I had to share.

Oct 16, 2008
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted