• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watching Mccain/Palin Live Town Meeting!

In summary, the "Watching Mccain/Palin Live Town Meeting!" event is a live broadcast of a town meeting featuring presidential candidate John McCain and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. It will take place on a specific date and time at a designated location, and can be viewed through various media outlets. Audience members may have the chance to attend in person, but the event is primarily for viewers to watch from home. Questions for the candidates can be submitted through different channels, and a replay of the event may be available on certain media outlets or websites.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Right now! They are in Grand Rapids - packed house at the Community College Fieldhouse. What I really like is that they are holding a Town Meeting, but the questions are not being censored, and the audience has not been hand picked.

ChefBeckyD said:
Right now! They are in Grand Rapids - packed house at the Community College Fieldhouse. What I really like is that they are holding a Town Meeting, but the questions are not being censored, and the audience has not been hand picked.

Watching it now too! Thanks!!;)

Where are they?
Today Sarah was in Cleveland, yesterday they both were about 45 min from where I live and I wanted to get tickets so bad..but we didn't, dh had to work and didn't want to take the time off.

They are/were in Grand Rapids at Grand Rapids Community College. I saw President Bush there during his campaign. The tickets for this one were gone quite quickly.

PTL! I just saw a McCain ad on T.V. here in MI. It's about time. Must be my donation sent a message, today. Okay...not the reason. But please send money if you want him to win. (Send money to his campaign, not me.) :)

He's going to be on Letterman soon, and that's probably why there was a commercial for him. It was so nice to see, though. I had to share.

1. What is the purpose of the "Watching Mccain/Palin Live Town Meeting!" event?

The event aims to provide a live broadcast of a town meeting with presidential candidate John McCain and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. This allows viewers to hear directly from the candidates and gain a better understanding of their policies and plans.

2. When and where will the "Watching Mccain/Palin Live Town Meeting!" take place?

The town meeting will be broadcast live on [date] at [time] from [location]. Viewers can tune in through various media outlets, including television and online streaming.

3. Can anyone attend the "Watching Mccain/Palin Live Town Meeting!" event?

This event is primarily a broadcast for viewers to watch from their own homes. However, some may have the opportunity to attend the town meeting in person if they have been selected as audience members.

4. How can I submit questions for John McCain and Sarah Palin during the town meeting?

Viewers can submit questions through various channels, such as social media or designated websites, before or during the town meeting. The moderators will select and ask some of these questions during the event.

5. Will there be a replay of the "Watching Mccain/Palin Live Town Meeting!" available?

Yes, the town meeting will be recorded and may be available for replay on certain media outlets or websites. However, the content and availability of the replay may vary depending on the source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • apriljc