• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show in DC!

In summary, a "Wash Dc Area Booth" is a booth at local events or farmers markets in the Washington D.C. area that sells Pampered Chef products. You can find out where the next booth will be by checking their website or social media pages. Products can be purchased at the booth, and orders for specific products can be placed through order forms provided by consultants. Additionally, interested individuals can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the booth, with assistance from consultants on the sign-up process.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
My friend is coordinating the booth at the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show at the DC Convention Center. There is time available in the evening of Sat. Nov. 7. PM me for her contact info, cost, etc. if you're interested. I'm hoping for lots of "foodie" leads.

Check out the show at

The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show

Paula Dean, Giada DeLaurentis, the Neelys, Guy Fieri, and Tyler Florence will be there plus other cooking demos.

The booth is a great opportunity to showcase your food or beverage product, cooking gadget, or cooking class. The show attracts thousands of food enthusiasts and industry professionals looking for new and innovative products. It's a great opportunity to promote your brand and make connections in the food industry. Don't miss out on this chance to be a part of one of the biggest food events in DC!

1. What is a "Wash Dc Area Booth"?

A "Wash Dc Area Booth" is a booth that is set up at a local event or farmers market in the Washington D.C. area to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I find out where the next Wash Dc Area Booth will be?

You can find out where the next Wash Dc Area Booth will be by checking our website or social media pages for upcoming events and locations.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the Wash Dc Area Booth?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the Wash Dc Area Booth. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase at the event.

4. Can I place an order for a specific Pampered Chef product at the Wash Dc Area Booth?

Yes, you can place an order for a specific Pampered Chef product at the Wash Dc Area Booth. Our consultants will have order forms available for you to fill out and submit at the event.

5. Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the Wash Dc Area Booth?

Yes, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the Wash Dc Area Booth. Our consultants will have information on how to join our team and can assist you with the sign-up process at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Sheila