• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Was There a New Cons Promo Announced at Launch?

In summary, the "Was There a New Cons Promo Announced at Launch?" is a frequently asked question by gamers interested in promotions for the popular gaming platform, Cons. Unfortunately, there was no new Cons promo announced at the launch event, which was a disappointment for many. The reason for this is unknown, but future promos may still be announced in the future. To stay updated on new Cons promos, follow Cons on social media, subscribe to their newsletter, and keep an eye out for news and articles on gaming websites and forums.
not seeing anything on CC yet???

They didn't say...... I am hoping so, my guess is that it involves some of the launch announcements.

The email home office just sent mentioned we'd hear the new consultant promo on August 4. I agree, perhaps they'll have a chance to earn a new product (or products!)

I kept waiting for them to mention at Fall Launch about the recruiting - but i missed it if they did (had to go to the bathroom - and the only break they had was at lunch)..

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that there was indeed a new consultant promotion announced at launch. It is called the "Fresh Start" promotion and it offers new consultants the opportunity to earn free products and bonus commissions in their first 90 days. You can find more information about it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Join Us" tab. Hope this helps!

1. What is the "Was There a New Cons Promo Announced at Launch?"

The "Was There a New Cons Promo Announced at Launch?" is a question that is often asked by people who are interested in the latest promotions and deals for the popular gaming platform, Cons. It refers to any new promotions that may have been announced at the launch of Cons, which is a highly anticipated event for gamers.

2. Was there a new Cons promo announced at launch?

Unfortunately, there was no new Cons promo announced at launch. Many gamers were disappointed by this news, as they were hoping for some exciting new deals and promotions to be revealed at the launch event. However, there may still be future promotions and deals announced in the coming weeks or months, so be sure to keep an eye out for any updates.

3. Why wasn't there a new Cons promo announced at launch?

The reason for the lack of a new Cons promo at launch is not officially known. However, it could be due to a variety of factors such as the current state of the gaming industry, the timing of the launch event, or the marketing strategy of Cons. Regardless of the reason, it is important to remember that promotions and deals are often announced at different times, so there may still be future opportunities to take advantage of special offers.

4. Will there be any future Cons promos announced?

While there were no new Cons promos announced at the launch event, it is highly likely that there will be future promotions and deals announced. Cons is known for offering various promotions and discounts throughout the year, so it is worth keeping an eye out for any updates or announcements. You can also follow Cons on social media or subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming promos.

5. How can I stay updated on new Cons promos?

The best way to stay updated on new Cons promos is by following Cons on their social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can also visit the official Cons website and subscribe to their newsletter to receive updates and announcements directly to your email. Additionally, you can keep an eye out for any news or articles about Cons promotions on gaming websites and forums.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jendill
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pkd09