• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How's Everyone Doing on Hitting HWC Goals? My Progress & Struggles Inside!

Despite all of that, you have still managed to make $850 in sales which is a great accomplishment. You have a lot on your plate and it's understandable that you were not able to reach your goal this year. It's important to take care of yourself and your family during difficult times. In summary, it sounds like everyone has put a lot of effort into reaching their HWC goals and while some have fallen short, they should all be proud of their accomplishments thus far. It's also important to prioritize self-care and not be too hard on oneself if the goal is not reached. Good luck to everyone in their future fundraising endeavors!
pampered1224
Silver Member
How is everyone doing on hitting their HWC goals? I have been busting my rear end and have fallen way short. It has been a hard this year, not for want or lack of trying for sure, but I am about $700 short of my goal. I am sitting at $828.78 and have done all my big fundraisers. I still have orders coming in from this last weekends event but I doubt it will amount to $700 worth. I do have a couple of other ideas yet that I can put into action in the next week yet but still. I was hoping I would be done by now. But I have to admit that $828 is still good! I only would be disappointed if I did not try at all. So...

I'm still in the race.It sounds like you've worked really hard to reach your HWC goal, and I'm sorry to hear that you're still short of your target. It's great that you're still pushing for it and exploring all avenues to make up the difference. Have you considered setting up an online donation page or reaching out to friends and family to ask for help? You could also partner with a local business to put on an event or fundraiser where you can both benefit. It's also worth considering what other activities you can do to help you reach your goal; perhaps there are opportunities to do volunteer work or take on extra shifts at work in order to bring in more money. Best of luck!

how are YOU doing?I am right there with you! I am about $600 short of my goal of $2000. I had a great fundraiser and a lot of people have ordered, but I'm just not there yet. I have a few more orders coming in, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Plus, I have a couple of open houses coming up that I'm hoping will bring in some sales as well. I'm just going to keep on keeping on until the end of the month, and see what happens. I agree though, that it is still a good amount. I've worked really hard for it, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. Good luck to everyone!I am about $150 short of my $1000 goal. I am not going to make it this year. I am not stressing over it. I have had a lot going on this year. I have had to deal with the loss of my father and a miscarriage. Not to mention, I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old who keep me on my toes. So, I have done well to make $850 in sales. I am content with that.I am right there with you. I am about $600 short of my goal of $2000. I had a great fundraiser and a lot of people have ordered, but I'm just not there yet. I have a few more orders coming in, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Plus, I have a couple of open houses coming up that I'm hoping will bring in some sales as well. I'm just going to keep on keeping on until the end of the month, and see what happens. I agree though, that it is still a good amount. I've worked really hard for it, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. Good luck to everyone!I am about $150 short of my $1000 goal. I am not going to make it this year. I am not stressing over it. I have had a lot going on this year. I have had to deal with the loss of my father and a miscarriage. Not to mention, I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old who keep me on my toes. So, I have done well to make $850 in sales. I am content with that.I am so sorry for your loss and the heart

1. How can I stay motivated to hit my HWC goals?

One way to stay motivated is to set specific and achievable goals for yourself. You can also create a visual representation of your progress, such as a chart or checklist, to track your accomplishments. Surrounding yourself with a supportive community, like fellow Pampered Chef consultants, can also provide encouragement and accountability.

2. What should I do if I am struggling to hit my HWC goals?

If you are struggling to hit your goals, it's important to evaluate why. Are there any specific obstacles or challenges that are hindering your progress? Once you identify them, you can come up with a plan to overcome them. Don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and guidance.

3. How often should I check in on my HWC progress?

It's recommended to check in on your progress at least once a week. This allows you to stay on track and make any necessary adjustments to your strategy. You can also set smaller milestones and check in more frequently to see how you are progressing towards your overall goal.

4. What resources are available to help me reach my HWC goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you reach your HWC goals. You can attend training sessions, participate in team calls, and utilize the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website for tips and advice. Additionally, your upline and fellow consultants can provide support and guidance.

5. Can I change my HWC goals if needed?

Yes, you can adjust your HWC goals if needed. Life happens and circumstances may change, so it's important to be flexible and adapt your goals accordingly. Just make sure to communicate any changes with your upline and keep track of your progress towards your new goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lcrx
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
Replies