• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was Anyone on the Director Call With Jean Jonas Yesterday?

In summary, the conversation mentions Jean Jonas, the purpose and participants of a director call with him yesterday, and any significant events or reasons for the call are not specified without further context.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
I couldn't call in, due to getting my taxes done. The email last week said it was "some very important information."

Feel free to pm me if it was info that can't be posted here yet. ;)

me too please...anxious to hear! thanks

I just got an email--it was about shipping.

1. Who is Jean Jonas?

Jean Jonas is the person mentioned in the question, presumably the focus of the director call. It is not clear who Jean Jonas is without further context.

2. What was the purpose of the director call?

The purpose of the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday is not specified in the question. Without more information, it is impossible to answer this question.

3. Who else was on the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday?

The question does not provide any information on who else may have been on the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday. Without further context, it is impossible to answer this question.

4. Did anything significant happen during the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday?

The question does not provide any details about the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday, so it is impossible to determine if anything significant happened without further information.

5. Why was the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday?

The reason for the director call with Jean Jonas yesterday is not specified in the question. Without more context, it is impossible to answer this question.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• analisanna
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • JackieB999