• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Broke Chopper: Warranty Coverage?

In summary, you can purchase a warranty for your Host Broke Chopper through Pampered Chef, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This includes issues with the blades, motor, or other parts of the chopper. To make a warranty claim, contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. The warranty does not cover damage from misuse, abuse, or normal wear and tear, or from using the chopper for purposes other than its intended use. An extended warranty is not currently available, but the standard warranty still applies for one year.
pkd09
Silver Member
The host at my show last night purchased the chopper about 2 years ago. She dropped the clear collar and it broke. Warranty? In 1 1/2 years no one has asked me to replace something that THEY broke. My first thought would be NO... why should PC replace something that was the customers fault. If someone could vertify this info for me I would appreciate it...need to get back to host.

Yes, if she has poof of purchase they will replace it. However, she will have to send it back and wait for them to send a new one. If it is something that she uses a lot that might not be the best option. I believe the clear part is about $7. You might want to suggest that to her.

It depends on the warranty. It would have to be enough time to cover her purchase date. If it's within the warranty time, they should cover it. The host (or you) will need to contact HO with the show date & number that the chopper was purchased at. Then, the broken piece will need to be sent back (most likely).

Offer her the replacement part.

HO doesn't always require the item to be sent back. They told me it was randomly picked who has to return items and who doesn't. It's so easy to call HO yourself rather than having the customer do it. It's a service I provide because I understand the process better than the customers. I don't take their items, I just take the receipt or the info from the receipt. I give HO all of the customers information so then the mailings can go back and forth between them not me.

1. Can I purchase a warranty for my Host Broke Chopper?

Yes, you can purchase a warranty for your Host Broke Chopper through Pampered Chef. Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.

2. What does the warranty cover?

Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This includes any issues with the blades, motor, or other parts of the chopper.

3. How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your Host Broke Chopper is covered under our warranty, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Our team will assist you with making a warranty claim and getting your chopper repaired or replaced.

4. Is there anything that is not covered under the warranty?

Our warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, abuse, or normal wear and tear. It also does not cover any damage caused by using the chopper for purposes other than its intended use.

5. Can I purchase an extended warranty for my Host Broke Chopper?

At this time, we do not offer an extended warranty for the Host Broke Chopper. However, our standard warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sooner PC