• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning! Warehouse Is on the Ball!

In summary, the show I submitted yesterday afternoon is already picking! The show I submitted yesterday night is already shipping! The show I submitted less than 2 hours ago is already "released for picking" and should be shipped tomorrow!
DebbieJ
They are shipping shows submitted Nov 30th! The show I submitted yesterday afternoon is already picking!

So don't delay in getting your receipts out!

Way to go warehouse staff! YOU ROCK!!!!

Yeh! I submitted a show about 8:30 pm Sunday night, Mon. am got notification that it was shipped, and will arrive on WEDNESDAY! Give them a WAHOO!!!

I submitted on Sunday and it's arriving today!!

Yeah! That's awesome! They must be in holiday mode now :)

I think they've put on temp workers. Hope they're accurate. They were picking and shipping this past Sat. I start sweating it as we get closer to Christmas that something is going to go on backorder and not get to someone on time. I have a show on the 14th that I'll be watching hourly to see when it gets shipped.

They are AWESOME this time of year. Let's all try to remember to send a nice note to HO staff this season thanking them for all the support they give to us. :chef:

This is when there 50 loading docks come in handy

The show that I submitted yesterday shows that there were boxes shipped last night and this morning. This is all the goodies from my Black Friday show! At least now that I'll have them before MH and I fly out for x-mas!

The show I submitted less than 2 hours ago is already "released for picking" and should be shipped tomorrow!The one I submitted last week also was on my doorstep within 4 days ... and that was only because one of those days was a holiday!

I submitted a show on Saturday at 1:30 pm and rec'd an email at 7:30 pm that night that it had shipped. It was an $800 show too!

HO is rocking right now!

My mystery host show got finalized on Saturday and will have 12 boxes here tomorrow...oh my!!!

I submitted my show last night at 11:34pm and mid day today I had an email it had been shipped. Holy smokes Batman!

SWEET! I submitted a supply order Today and wondered if I would get it in time (I have a vendor show on the 10th), because it usually takes 7-10 days from processing-where house- to La Mesa. Well it already shipped! Yippee! Go Wherehouse! :p

So, hoping this works for my shows submitted yesterday. I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation. Individual order was placed before noon yesterday, and hasn't shown as shipped, yet. Online order placed around 3 pm yesterday also doesn't show as shipped. Show send in before 11 pm also not showing as shipped. I really wasn't expecting it, but I really need the individual order at the latest on Thursday. Hoping, hoping, hoping. I sent an order in last Wednesday night, the night before Thanksgiving and the host received it on Saturday night, $1030 show, too. The individual packing lists for a couple of the people were messed up, but everything was still there. Extra All Purpose Spreader, too, but we're waiting a couple days after deliveries to make sure the host didn't miss it. She had a lot of orders to bag. The supply order I placed today has shipped already. Awesome. I really needed it for my show on Thursday.

JAE said:
So, hoping this works for my shows submitted yesterday. I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation. Individual order was placed before noon yesterday, and hasn't shown as shipped, yet. Online order placed around 3 pm yesterday also doesn't show as shipped. Show send in before 11 pm also not showing as shipped. I really wasn't expecting it, but I really need the individual order at the latest on Thursday. Hoping, hoping, hoping.

I sent an order in last Wednesday night, the night before Thanksgiving and the host received it on Saturday night, $1030 show, too. The individual packing lists for a couple of the people were messed up, but everything was still there. Extra All Purpose Spreader, too, but we're waiting a couple days after deliveries to make sure the host didn't miss it. She had a lot of orders to bag.

The supply order I placed today has shipped already. Awesome. I really needed it for my show on Thursday.

My supply order that I placed at midnight last night also shipped today! Whew! Didn't have enough catalogs to get me through the week!

I have noticed though that individual orders are taking a day or so longer than shows to ship. An order placed the 28th shipped today, and an order placed the 29th is showing as picked.

Oh no! I could have put that order on the show, but I knew the show wasn't going to be submitted until after 10 pm. I figured it would be better to place it individually in the morning instead. Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Do you think if I tip the Fed Ex person really well tomorrow when the supply order comes and ask him to bring each order to me early in the day, he will do it? JK!!!

Yeah, I have found that online orders and individual orders are just a little bit slower.

Very unhappy that my supply order went to WI. Annoying. My November 30 submitted show, online order, and individual order are all showing as picked. Would so love to see "shipped" instead. Oh well. Maybe there's still a chance. Another consultant nearby has exactly what I need - new and in the boxes - from her stash. She'll let me have her things if the individual order doesn't get here tomorrow. I'll just replace her things with the order when it finally arrives.

They are still shipping Nov. 30 shows. Darn Sell a Thon!

I was hoping to get the two items I ordered on the host's show in time for my craft fair on Saturday. Oh well.

I submitted a show on the first and it is still in received status

My Dec. 1 show is now PICKED so they will get to yours soon!

I know things don't get from Chicago to Ohio in one day, but I can hope!

My things are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. BUT, we're under a winter storm warning until 4 pm tomorrow. I just LOVE winter :rolleyes:, and I think it's here. I'll probably get everything, but later in the day than I was hoping. Such a bummer. Oh well. Movin' on.

I LOVE it Submitted an order last night around 11:00 EST and it is picking already

I submitted a show last night around 10pm and got notified that it has been shipped already today!

I submitted a show on the 3rd and I just got notice that it shipped today.

I can't believe I received my supply order in 5days! That's a record! :p

I submitted an individual order on Friday morning (a web order on behalf of a customer.) She was shocked when it arrived on her doorstep this morning!

Wow! Still on the ball!! I submitted a show at 2:30 this afternoon, and it's been picked already!

I submitted a show late last night and it shipped already today...early too!

I sent in the order for my Snowmen plates and Prep Bowls for my KITK Show on Saturday on the 4th. I got it yesterday but with a show last night, I didn't open the box. I open it tonight and 11 of 24 Prep Bowls had scratches or air bubbles in them. If these were just doing "kitchen duty", it would not be a serious problem but these are four "gifts" the kids are making. Also I had one box of the plates have air bubbles. I called HO at 7 in a panic... It's only 2 days from Saturday. So there solution to get it here QUICK is to ship the entire order again and it will arrive on Friday. They will pick up the original order. Pray that none of the "new" ones are messed up. I am kinda hoping they don't pick up the box until after the delivery in case there is issues with this set! I am nuts right now! I have 20 kids coming Saturday. I have to have 20 plates! The Prep Bowls have 4 extra since I had to order 4 boxes to get 20!

The whole show? Are you serious? Did it consist all of snowman stuff?

They are now shipping orders submitted on Dec. 9. Mine was submitted on the 9th (though late) so I expect it to be shipped today or tomorrow!

...and they continue to amaze!

Two shows and an online order that were submitted today have already been picked!

WAY TO GO!

Just got my 2nd show's products & I'm missing 2 things!! Errr!! Thankfully, they weren't the 16 small microwavable cookers or the 3 pairing knives my MIL ordered for Christmas gifts for the staff at her work. The 2 things that are missing though are the Dec guest special & the kernel cutter. What do I need to do in order to have those shipped out?

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Just got my 2nd show's products & I'm missing 2 things!! Errr!! Thankfully, they weren't the 16 small microwavable cookers or the 3 pairing knives my MIL ordered for Christmas gifts for the staff at her work. The 2 things that are missing though are the Dec guest special & the kernel cutter. What do I need to do in order to have those shipped out?

Just go to the product adjustments page on CC and submit the adjustment. They are very fast about getting those missing product sent out.

You should see product adjustment on the right hand side of the main screen, in the Frequently Visited Links box.

They're so quick right now!!I submitted a show on Tuesday and it shipped less than 24 hours later!

Still on the BALL! I submitted on the 10th at 8pm and it was shipped yesterday! :D Hopefully it comes as fast as my supply order (5day record time)! :p KUDOS Wherehouse peops! :p

Last edited:
I submitted my next to last Show tonight and an online order for the Outlet I combined from several of my customers. It is already showing "Released for Picking" and I noticed the message at the top says, "Now shipping shows submitted December 11th"! WOOHOO! Hopefully I will get them early this week so I can get the items out to everyone. I have one Host who said she was closing the 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, and now today she told me it would be tomorrow. She was complaining that the items may not be back by Christmas. I assured her HO is ON THE BALL and the orders would be back faster than she thought. I am going to get everything ready for both shows...I do thank you notes and have the show orders delivered to me to expedite everything. I am also going to let everyone know I will be at a central location for pick-up from x to y time instead of spending all my time running up and down. Some orders are from a vendor booth, some from my KITK I held today, and some are from a Show I closed last night. I will take all the orders to the one Host but everyone else's will be at the central point. Wish me luck on the crazy host who is taking forever... She said today she had 5 orders for a total of $125. I told her I had a $30 order to help her. I really have $66 but she won't know that since I am telling her I will give her $15 FPV for her Show... It's like pulling teeth with this lady. All my stuff came in yesterday for my KITK. I did manage to have enough but I still had 1 box of the Plates still with bubbles and 2 boxes of Prep Bowls. The kids LOVED the new Cookie Press and I sold 4 today out of the 9 Moms/1 Grandma who attended. The cookies were too cute. I also made the "Christmas Trail Mix" and all the kids loved that. My grandson and I made up the little bowls for his teacher together after I came home. They really look pretty!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky