• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment

In summary, "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment" is a recipe collection by Pampered Chef featuring dishes using fresh pears. It can be found on their website, catalogs, and social media. There are no dietary restrictions, but some recipes may contain allergens. Other fruits can be substituted, but similar fruits are recommended. When selecting and storing fresh pears, look for firm ones without bruises, ripen in a paper bag, and store ripe ones in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Has anyone used fresh pears instead of the canned pears for this recipe?

One of my team mates made this for our taste testing and used canned pears - but she substituted the pear juice for water called for in the recipe and this cake was to die for!! I know I didnt answer your question but I had to sing the praises of this recipe!! Me - who is not a baker may even attempt it!!!:sing:

otisbg said:
One of my team mates made this for our taste testing and used canned pears - but she substituted the pear juice for water called for in the recipe and this cake was to die for!! I know I didnt answer your question but I had to sing the praises of this recipe!! Me - who is not a baker may even attempt it!!!:sing:

Thank you for that!! I am just not used to using canned fruit, but I will definitely try it!!

you can use fresh pears....just cook them till they are soft first....

:thumbup:I was wondering, too. Pears are on sale for a great price this week

Where is this recipe?

in the Fall/winter season's best

do u think this could be made in the dcb?

1. What is the "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment"?

The "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment" is a recipe collection created by Pampered Chef that features various dishes using fresh pears as the main ingredient. It is designed to inspire and encourage home cooks to experiment with pears in their cooking.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions for the recipes in "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment"?

No, the recipes in "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment" do not have any specific dietary restrictions. However, some recipes may include ingredients such as dairy or nuts, so it is important to read the full recipe before preparing it for any potential allergies or dietary restrictions.

3. Where can I find the "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment"?

The "Fresh Pears: A Recipe Experiment" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in our seasonal catalogs and through our independent consultants. You can also find inspiration and tips for using fresh pears on our social media channels.

4. Can I substitute other fruits for pears in the recipes?

Yes, you can definitely substitute other fruits for pears in the recipes. However, keep in mind that the texture and flavor of the dish may vary. We recommend sticking to similar fruits such as apples or peaches for best results.

5. Are there any tips for selecting and storing fresh pears?

When selecting fresh pears, look for ones that are firm and have no bruises or blemishes. To ripen pears, place them in a paper bag at room temperature for a few days. Store ripe pears in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days. If you notice the skin starting to wrinkle, it's time to use them in a recipe or freeze for later use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
klsnyder
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views