• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Milk Chocolate Covered Caramels for Warm Nutty Brownies?

In summary, the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping is a versatile and delicious topping that can be used on various desserts. It is made with a blend of chocolate, nuts, and sea salt and is gluten-free. To use, simply heat it up in the microwave and drizzle it over warm brownies or get creative and use it on other treats like ice cream, cakes, and pancakes. It can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months, or in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks once opened.
lindsaym
Gold Member
Hi
I have a hostess doing the Warm Nutty Brownies on Friday at her party. Since I'm new I like to try the recipes before hand. Where can I find milk chocolate covered caramels at in the store? I don't think I've ever heard of those?

Thanks
Lindsay

The milk chocolate covered caramels are Rolos. :)

I always try to tell the hosts that we use Rolos. I had one host buy the chocolate covered Werthers, which are very hard. I tried to make the best of it while "trying" to quarter some of them--they went flying across the room. Lesson learned--always specify Rolos. And, if the Rolos are individually wrapped, ask the host to unwrap them before you get there--no one is interested in watching you demo that part.

Great thanks! Also she is asking any particular drinks go well to serve?

They are rich, at home I'd love a glass of milk with them or a cup of coffee. She could serve any beverages she likes, depending on the time of day and crowd.

It's an evening party. I told her coffee would be good to have on hand.

1. How do I use the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping?

The Warm Nutty Brownies Topping is simple to use. Just heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds and then drizzle it over your warm brownies!

2. Can I use the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping on other desserts?

Yes, the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping can be used on a variety of desserts such as ice cream, cakes, and even pancakes! Get creative and try it on your favorite treats.

3. What ingredients are in the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping?

The Warm Nutty Brownies Topping is made with a delicious blend of chocolate, nuts, and a touch of sea salt for the perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors.

4. Is the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping gluten-free?

Yes, the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

5. How should I store the Warm Nutty Brownies Topping?

The Warm Nutty Brownies Topping should be stored in a cool, dry place and can be kept at room temperature for up to 6 months. Once opened, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies