• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for the Busy Mom: Pampered Chef Items for a Special Occasion

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's mother and how she is an amazing cook. The speaker shared how her mother always made homemade gravy and struggled with removing the fat from the top. The speaker then mentioned how she was able to get free Pampered Chef items and used them to surprise her mother with a gravy separator. The mother was overjoyed and the speaker realized the impact that Pampered Chef products can have on someone's life. Other participants in the conversation also shared their own stories and experiences with Pampered Chef.
emiscookin
Pampered Chef items really make wonderful gifts!

I wanted to tell you all something about my Mom. I could try and describe how wonderful she is, but I just can't find the words. I love her so much! She is a Saint in my eyes. You can see why Mother's Day is always so special to me.

Even though for many many years she never attended home parties because she "just wasn't into it" and "couldn't afford it" (which was the truth!! I mean, she and my Dad raised 7 OF US so money wasn't growing on trees!) she came and supported me during my very first kitchen show! :)

Now, my Mom has cooked A LOT over the years and I am convinced that if she had had Pampered Chef items it would have made cooking more easier for her. :p But, she was very excited about the products we have to offer!!

For example: Whenever she had to put Shortening in something, she would cover the measuring cup with seran wrap, scrape out the shortening and shape it into the cup, pull out the shortning on the wrap and dump it into whatever she was going to bake. THAT way she didn't have to try and clean that stubborn shortening out of the measuring cup!! It was pretty clever I always thought! :) I told her about the "Measure All Cup" and how she would never have to use seran wrap again! She LOVED that! And that was one item she bought. She also got the "Adjustible Measuring Spoons," because she has a TON of measuring spoons cluttering up her drawer and when she heard me say at my show, "Say goodbye to all those measuring spoons cluttering up your drawers!" she decided to buy them. The last thing she bought was the "Pie Gate." When I saw that item in the catalog I immediately thought of my Mom because she loves to bake fruit pies and I always remember hearing her complain about the filling just falling out when you'd dish out ONE piece of pie!! So it was no surprise to me when I saw she got it!

Ok, sorry I have talked so long, but now for the warm fuzzies part. ;) My Mom LOVED the Gravy Separator (I mean, here's a woman who ALWAYS made homemade gravy when I was growing up and I'd watch her try and scoop all the fat off the top and everything) but she just wasn't sure if she wanted to pay $22.50 for it. I understood. But I could tell she really wanted it. So, after my first show totals came out to be $1000, I was able to get the Host benefits. With that $215 and 4 half price items, I got more items to stock up my kitchen with and show off at my shows, BUT I also decided to get that Gravy Separator for my Mom for Mother's Day. :)

She just came over to my house to pick up her order and when I told her I got her a gift her eyes just lit up. :) She read the card I enclosed and then pulled away the tissue paper asking outloud, "So, what do we have in here?" And once she saw what it was she got a big smile and said, "Ooooh! A Gravy Separator!!! How NICE!!!" I told her the story of how I got it for free and knew how much she wanted it so...

She stood up and gave me a big hug and thanked me. :blushing: She said she wished she had it 20 years ago ;) but now since she only makes gravy on special occasions and family getogethers (which means A LOT of gravy!)she said it would make the process MUCH EASIER!

I'm sharing this story with ya'll not to brag, but just to say that I never really thought how much Pampered Chef products could light up someone's life. Someone who is an amazing cook like my Mom. :) I'm so glad I could present her with items that will make her cooking experience more fun, easier and less time consuming. I just had to share.

Thanks for reading.

Emily

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing such a warm, heart-felt story.

That is such a sweet story!

What a great unexpected benefit to your job - I think it's all those unexpected benefits that make me love PC so much!

I loved reading your story, Emily :) I'm the oldest of seven as well, and my mom is a great cook too! Though, I'm having the problem where she doesn't want to use her 'nice Pampered Chef stuff'!

Jinkies said:
I loved reading your story, Emily :) I'm the oldest of seven as well, and my mom is a great cook too! Though, I'm having the problem where she doesn't want to use her 'nice Pampered Chef stuff'!

Cool! :) I am actually second to the youngest of 7 kids. I love coming from a big family! It's fun!

Lol to what you said in bold. :D I think that's why my Mom won't buy our cookware or knives because "they're SO expensive and I would want to take VERY VERY good care of them!" :p I felt that way when I first got my PC cookware as a wedding gift, but then I realized: My family paid a lot of money for it and expect it to be used and not only do THEY, but the cookware expects it as well! ;)

Thanks for your sweet comments everyone.

Em,
I just read this post from you, it was soooo warm and fuzzy, it brought tears to my eyes.Your Mom sounds absolutely wonderful. I'm sure so many of us can relate to 1) wanting to make our Mom's life easier, and 2) wanting to keep our nice stuff nice and not using it. But, as you said, when your family bought you the cookware, it was to USE it--lovely as it is, it's not for decoration!

1. What are some Pampered Chef items that make great gifts for a busy mom?

Some popular choices include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Food Chopper, the Manual Food Processor, and the Mix 'N Chop. These items help make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient for busy moms.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef items specifically designed for busy moms?

Yes, the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer are both designed to help busy moms save time in the kitchen. They can cook meals quickly and easily, making them great options for busy weeknights.

3. Can these Pampered Chef items be used for special occasions or just for everyday cooking?

These items are versatile and can be used for both everyday cooking and special occasions. The Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer can help make holiday meals or dinner parties less stressful for busy moms.

4. Can I purchase these Pampered Chef items as a gift for a busy mom?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers gift wrapping and personalized messages for all orders. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef gift card so the busy mom can choose the items she needs most.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for these Pampered Chef items?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If a busy mom experiences any issues with her item, she can contact Pampered Chef for assistance or a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies