• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes

In summary, to make Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes, follow the instructions on a cake mix box and bake the batter in a Pampered Chef Mini Fluted Cake Pan. Different types of chocolate can be used and additional ingredients can be added to the batter. The pan does not need to be greased before baking and can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, does anyone have this recipe typed up and can email it to me or post it. I like to have scripts and I haven't typed this one out of the Seasons Best Spring Summer cookbook yet. If you have it typed please send. Thank you.

Brenda:)

If you go to Consultants Corner - all of the Seasons Best recipes are already there - just look under recipes!

I completely forgot about that. It wouldn't let me add the page number but when I copied and pasted it into a word document I could. Thank you so much!

Brenda

1. How do I make the Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes?

To make Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes, you will need a cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and a Pampered Chef Mini Fluted Cake Pan. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box, but instead of pouring the batter into a regular cake pan, divide the batter evenly among the wells of the Mini Fluted Cake Pan. Bake for the recommended time and then allow the cakes to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer. For a richer and more intense chocolate flavor, you can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. You can also experiment with different types of flavored chocolate, such as mint or orange, for a unique twist on the Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes.

3. Do I need to grease the Mini Fluted Cake Pan before baking?

No, you do not need to grease the pan before baking. The Mini Fluted Cake Pan is made with a non-stick coating, so the cakes should easily release from the pan without any greasing. However, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray if you want to be extra cautious.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Yes, you can add in your favorite mix-ins to the batter before baking. Some popular options include chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit. You can also top the warm cakes with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for a decadent dessert.

5. How do I clean the Mini Fluted Cake Pan?

The Mini Fluted Cake Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it in warm soapy water to preserve the non-stick coating. Use a soft sponge or cloth to gently clean the pan, and avoid using any abrasive cleaners or utensils that could damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Anne
  • Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefDode