• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Business with the Warm Call Report: Success Stories and Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of a warm call report after newsletters are sent out. The speaker is disappointed with their open and click rates and decides to make calls to those who clicked on booking a show or opportunity information. One of the calls turns out to be a success, with the person expressing interest in the products and potential for extra income. The speaker encourages others to use warm call reports and shares a story of their success.
pamperedbecky
Here's a little plug for the warm call report we receive at various intervals after our newsletters go out. I'm a little bummed that my percentage of opens and clicks is lower than normal and I KNOW people aren't getting mine who are on my list because I'M on my list several times and NEVER got mine this month, for the 2nd month in a row. So, I'm a little bummed about that. BUT, I'm actually making calls tonight (very rare for me to make them in the evening, if at all - but my kids magically happened to go to the neighbors to play with their kids for an hour). NOW that I've ripped on it a little, I have a plug. :veryfunny: I decided to call those on my report who clicked on booking a show or the oppty stuff. One was an OLD host who I didn't really like all that much, but I called her anyway (left a msg). Most were msgs, but one that clicked on the oppty stuff was from a show FIVE years ago! I felt weird calling out of the blue but just said I was going back through all my contacts to update any emails or contact info. I started to say, "I'm not sure if you remember me...." and she got all excited and said "OH, I get your emails all the time and I LOVE reading them!" So, that felt nice. :love0010: Eventually I worked the oppty stuff into the conversation by ending with, "Well, if you or anyone you know is looking for some extra income, NOW is a great time to think about it because of the upcoming fall season and the holidays." And she said "Wellllll....I sometimes think of it when I read your newsletters." BINGO! I answered some questions for her such as the investment, is PC still popular enough, blah blah blah. So, I'm sending her some recruiting info and I'm THRILLED that I called her. She loves the products and seems to maybe be looking for something to do to fill her time (she used to be heavily involved in PTA, kids' sports and scouting, etc, but now that phase seems to have passed).Just wanted to throw this out there incase anyone needed a little extra "OOMPH" to make those calls. And be sure to USE those warm call reports!!!Thanks for listening. :D:DI'd love to hear other stories/successes, etc

You know I always plan to do the same thing, but feel weird, too. I just need to get over myself. Thanks for the motivation!

pamperedbecky said:
Here's a little plug for the warm call report we receive at various intervals after our newsletters go out. I'm a little bummed that my percentage of opens and clicks is lower than normal and I KNOW people aren't getting mine who are on my list because I'M on my list several times and NEVER got mine this month, for the 2nd month in a row. So, I'm a little bummed about that. BUT, I'm actually making calls tonight (very rare for me to make them in the evening, if at all - but my kids magically happened to go to the neighbors to play with their kids for an hour).

NOW that I've ripped on it a little, I have a plug. :veryfunny: I decided to call those on my report who clicked on booking a show or the oppty stuff. One was an OLD host who I didn't really like all that much, but I called her anyway (left a msg). Most were msgs, but one that clicked on the oppty stuff was from a show FIVE years ago! I felt weird calling out of the blue but just said I was going back through all my contacts to update any emails or contact info. I started to say, "I'm not sure if you remember me...." and she got all excited and said "OH, I get your emails all the time and I LOVE reading them!" So, that felt nice. :love0010: Eventually I worked the oppty stuff into the conversation by ending with, "Well, if you or anyone you know is looking for some extra income, NOW is a great time to think about it because of the upcoming fall season and the holidays." And she said "Wellllll....I sometimes think of it when I read your newsletters." BINGO! I answered some questions for her such as the investment, is PC still popular enough, blah blah blah. So, I'm sending her some recruiting info and I'm THRILLED that I called her. She loves the products and seems to maybe be looking for something to do to fill her time (she used to be heavily involved in PTA, kids' sports and scouting, etc, but now that phase seems to have passed).

Just wanted to throw this out there incase anyone needed a little extra "OOMPH" to make those calls. And be sure to USE those warm call reports!!!

Thanks for listening. :D:D

I'd love to hear other stories/successes, etc

Ditto what Sandra said! YEA for you making those calls, and motivating me to do the same! :clap:

:happyforyou: Congrats!!! Great motivation to go for NO, huh? :D

Ok, Becky, you've done it--we are all inspired now! Even me, and I have been in PC-Funk land for about a month. Printing my report now!

What is a Warm Call Report?

A Warm Call Report is a document or record that contains information about sales calls made to potential customers who have shown some level of interest or engagement with the company or its products/services.

Why is a Warm Call Report important?

Warm Call Reports are important because they help track and analyze the success of sales calls made to potential customers. This data can be used to improve sales strategies and increase conversion rates.

What information is typically included in a Warm Call Report?

A Warm Call Report usually includes the date and time of the call, the name and contact information of the potential customer, a summary of the conversation, any follow-up actions or next steps, and the outcome of the call (e.g. sale, rejection, etc.).

Who is responsible for creating Warm Call Reports?

Sales representatives or teams are typically responsible for creating Warm Call Reports after making sales calls. However, in some cases, a designated sales coordinator or administrator may also be responsible for creating and maintaining these reports.

How often should Warm Call Reports be generated?

It is recommended that Warm Call Reports be generated after every sales call, while the details are still fresh in the salesperson's mind. This will ensure accuracy and completeness of the report, and make it easier to track progress and identify areas for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies