• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Almond Mini Cakes Recipe?

In summary, to make Warm Almond Mini Cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, almond extract, eggs, milk, and sliced almonds. You can substitute almond flour for all-purpose flour, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. This recipe makes 12 mini cakes and can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven or microwave until warm.
aksusan
Anyone willing to share Warm Almond Mini Cakes recipe from the More Latin Flavor cookbook? I'd love to try it but don't have the cookbook yet.

Has anyone made that one yet?

I don't have the cookbook but I LOVE anything almond! I'll have to contact my recent past host who ordered that cookbook.

Sure, I can share the recipe for Warm Almond Mini Cakes from the More Latin Flavor cookbook. Here it is:Ingredients:- 1 cup almond flour- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour- 1/4 cup granulated sugar- 1 tsp baking powder- 1/4 tsp salt- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted- 2 large eggs- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/4 cup milk- Powdered sugar, for dustingInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a mini muffin tin with butter or non-stick spray.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk.4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.5. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.6. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.7. Let the mini cakes cool in the tin for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.8. Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.I hope you enjoy these Warm Almond Mini Cakes from the More Latin Flavor cookbook!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Warm Almond Mini Cakes?

To make Warm Almond Mini Cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, almond extract, eggs, milk, and sliced almonds.

2. Can I substitute almond flour for all-purpose flour in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute almond flour for all-purpose flour in this recipe. However, the texture and taste of the cakes may be slightly different.

3. How many mini cakes does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 mini cakes.

4. Can I use a regular muffin tin to make these mini cakes?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin to make these mini cakes. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as they may take a few minutes longer to bake.

5. Can I make these mini cakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these mini cakes ahead of time. Just store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. When ready to serve, reheat them in the oven or microwave until warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jinkies