• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching to P3 for Your Business: Tips and Advice for a Smooth Transition

I need a new one. I have the old one that came with the computer.I have the old one that came with the computer.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Okay, I have finally been able to get DSL here, so I am planning to switch from PP to P3. I have a few catalog show going at the moment, but nothing with a definate close date. So, I should have time to get the hang of it.

Is there anything I should watch for when I switch?

Is there any special tips anyone has to help with the switch?

Will my PP files load into P3?

What specific problems has everyone had when switching?

I was thinking about backing up my PP files onto a flash drive and removing them completely from my computer, but then remembered that I have my files on 2 computers...a desk top and a lap top. It is my plan to put P3 on my laptop and use it completely for PC. I want to start doing my payroll on my desktop, so I won't be able to have internet on it...too easy for identity theft of employee information. So, I guess my question is whether or not starting P3 fresh for the year...as though I haven't had other shows before is a wise thing to do. I have had several computer crashes in the past and lost a lot of show information, so I really do not have a lot of shows on my computer anyway. I don't know...as I type/read this I am thinking it is silly to even mess with it and I should just put P3 on the laptop and go on.

I havent had any problems with PP3. I switched in August. It takes getting used to, but once you are accustomed to it, you'll forget about PP.

As with anything, ALWAYS back up your work. If I dont get a chance to do it at a show I always do it when I return home.

I helped my recruit at her first show (and it was a little chaoitic) so I offered to put in her orders. (She only had PP3) So right then is where I had to learn it. I figured if my new recruits will be using this, I probably should be too.

Some stuff I dont use...but you will find out yourself.

Its easy , go for it!

I love P3. It does take a little getting used to though. And I would highly recommend that if your pc or lap top does not have a 10-key numeric pad or an external mouse - that you get one. It is much easier to operate with those tools.

Last edited:
I have to disagree with Linda. I have no problem using the laptop, with the mouse on it. As far as the numbers, what do you use it for? I dont use the numbers a lot...just wondering. Thanks Linda.

vwpamperedchef said:
I have to disagree with Linda. I have no problem using the laptop, with the mouse on it. As far as the numbers, what do you use it for? I dont use the numbers a lot...just wondering. Thanks Linda.
I use the numbers to enter their order. How do you enter the product codes?

I've used a 10-key pad for what seems like forever! I can't get used to using the numbers across the top of the keyboard - But I can use a 10-key with my eyes closed ;)

I'm making the switch now too Shawnna! A gal in my cluster is going to do a training for my director & I; I can't wait:thumbup:

I'm getting ready to submit a suppy order.....once I submit something, there's no going back right?

Linda, I just use the numbers at the top. Doesnt seem to affect my speed. Whatever works right??! :)

Lacey - be sure to take the tutorials they are quick and really help.

Vanessa - you are so right! I guess it's how we learned and what we are used to.....as for me....it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks - LOL! What works great for one, doesn't necessarily work for another.

Linda, you mean the tutorials on CC?

Lacey - there are tutorials that come with P3 when you load it. Might be the same on CC, I don't know. The tutorials on P3 are very user-friendly.

Thanks Linda. That must be the button I was looking at today, wondering what it was, lol!

Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I will sit down and get it done tomorrow. I have purchased a wireless keyboard and mouse. I didn't get a separate numbers key because I got the full keyboard that has one. I personally like the numbers key pad better than using the ones at the top of the keyboard, but I can live without it...now the mouse is a different story. The mouse on the laptop drives me crazy. It is easier now that I am using it a lot more. I guess it just takes getting used to it. I will have my laptop set up by itself on a desk and will be taking it to shows, but the keyboard and mouse will stay on the desk.

Now if I can just figure out how to load the P3. I am assuming that as soon as I load it, it will begin to do all the upgrades.

I switched back to PP after too many issues with P3. Why do you think they still offer use of PP? There are too many issues remaining with P3. I'll stick will PP

1. What is P3 and why should I switch to it?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef Performance". It is a program designed for consultants to help them grow their business and increase their earnings. By switching to P3, you will have access to exclusive training, tools, and resources to help you succeed as a consultant.

2. How do I switch to P3?

You can switch to P3 by contacting your upline leader or reaching out to Pampered Chef's consultant support team. They will guide you through the process and help you get started with P3.

3. Is there a cost to switch to P3?

No, there is no additional cost to switch to P3. It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Do I have to meet certain requirements to switch to P3?

Yes, in order to switch to P3, you must be an active consultant and have at least $150 in sales during the current or previous month. You must also complete the P3 training course.

5. What benefits will I receive by switching to P3?

By switching to P3, you will have access to exclusive training, tools, and resources to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to earn higher commissions and bonuses, as well as participate in special promotions and events. P3 also offers a supportive community of fellow consultants to help you along your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Fluffy215
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kcmckay