• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Discontinued Wine Bottle Opener in the UK?

In summary, the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for opening all types of wine bottles. It features a sturdy lever and built-in foil cutter for a effortless and mess-free wine opening experience. Its high-quality materials and sleek design set it apart from other wine bottle openers. Additionally, it is very easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
heulflodyn
Gold Member
Hi, I'm located in the UK and bought a wine bottle opener before they were discontinued over here. My son is wanting one, SO I wondered whether anyone could help me out?

It looks as if PC might be changing the design in the US next month? It was the #2157 item

Thanks
Natalie

heulflodyn said:
Hi, I'm located in the UK and bought a wine bottle opener before they were discontinued over here. My son is wanting one, SO I wondered whether anyone could help me out?

It looks as if PC might be changing the design in the US next month? It was the #2157 item

Thanks
Natalie

I have one I would be happy to sell you. $20 US plus shipping. I'll send you a pm.

thankyou! :)

I have one also, if you are still looking

What is the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" product all about?

The "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for opening wine bottles. It is designed to make the wine opening process effortless and mess-free.

How does the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" work?

The "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" has a sturdy lever that helps remove the cork from the bottle with minimal effort. The lever also includes a built-in foil cutter to quickly and cleanly remove the foil from the top of the bottle.

Is the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" suitable for all types of wine bottles?

Yes, the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" is designed to work with all types of wine bottles, including traditional cork and synthetic cork bottles. It can also be used for opening sparkling wine bottles.

What makes the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" different from other wine bottle openers?

The "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" is made with high-quality materials and features a sleek and modern design. It also includes a built-in foil cutter, making it a multi-functional tool for all your wine opening needs.

Is the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Wanted: Wine Bottle Opener" is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or wash it with warm soapy water after each use. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mistygillette