• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I be a working mom, volunteer, and successful Pampered Chef seller?

In summary, it is possible to balance being a working mom, volunteer, and successful Pampered Chef seller. Staying organized and setting goals can help you stay focused and successful, even with a full-time job. Finding dedicated time and utilizing technology can help manage a busy schedule. Being a Pampered Chef seller can fit into a busy life with proper planning and organization.
Shae424
Gold Member
Wanted to say Hi to everyone. I started selling pc last feb. I started off great i was able to get my 4 shows and 1250 in my first 30days. I did great then after my 90 it slowed i kind of bounced up and down the rest of the year. So my goal this year is to stay focused and go for it. If there is anyone that says they are to busy to do this they r crazy. You find time if you really want to do it. I am married with a 13yr old son and 2 year old daughter. I work 40hrs a week at my full time job and I am also a volunteer fire fighter and first responder in my community. I will admit it does get a little crazy.

I love this community thing it is great.

Re: yearlingWelcome to our friendly, crazy world of CS! :D

Re: yearlingWelcome! This is a wonderful on-line community.

1. Can I be a working mom, volunteer, and successful Pampered Chef seller?

Yes, it is possible to balance all of these roles and be successful as a Pampered Chef seller. Many Pampered Chef consultants are working moms and volunteers, and have found ways to manage their time effectively to achieve success.

2. How can I stay focused and successful as a Pampered Chef seller?

Staying organized and setting goals can help you stay focused and successful as a Pampered Chef seller. Make a schedule and prioritize your tasks, and don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate some responsibilities to others.

3. Is it possible to be successful with Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef sellers have full-time jobs in addition to running their Pampered Chef business. It may require some extra effort and time management, but it is definitely possible to be successful with Pampered Chef while also working a full-time job.

4. How can I find time to run my Pampered Chef business with a busy schedule?

Finding time to run your Pampered Chef business may require some sacrifice and prioritization. Consider setting aside dedicated time each day or week to work on your business, and make use of technology to stay connected with your customers and team members.

5. Can being a Pampered Chef seller fit into my busy life?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef seller can fit into a busy life with some planning and organization. Many successful Pampered Chef consultants have families, full-time jobs, and other responsibilities, but have found ways to make their business work for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAprilFrench