• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Buy; Seasons Best/Hostess Choice Recipe Books

In summary, the Seasons Best recipe book is a seasonal publication featuring new recipes and products, while the Hostess Choice recipe book is a collection of popular recipes chosen by hostesses. Both books can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online, with the Hostess Choice book exclusively available as a hostess perk. All recipes in both books are easy to make and include nutritional information. They can also be made with non-Pampered Chef products, although using Pampered Chef products is recommended for best results.
chefkeri
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to complete my collection of Season's Best Recipe books. I am looking for S/S 1996, (Hostess Choice) S/S 1995, and any prior to 1995. Can anyone tell me what the first year of publish is?

I would be perfectly willing to negotiate for payment plus shipping. :D

Thank you very much for checking all your resources. They don't have to be perfect, they are for me. But I'd prefer ones w/o rips, missing pages or stains which obscure the text.

I've checked "e-trouble" but can't find the really old one's anymore. :rolleyes:

What is the difference between the Seasons Best and Hostess Choice recipe books?

The Seasons Best recipe book is a seasonal publication that features new recipes and products for that specific season. The Hostess Choice recipe book is a collection of popular recipes chosen by our hostesses from our product line.

How can I purchase the Seasons Best or Hostess Choice recipe book?

You can purchase the Seasons Best recipe book through your Pampered Chef consultant or online at PamperedChef.com. The Hostess Choice recipe book is exclusively available as a hostess perk for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Are the recipes in the Seasons Best and Hostess Choice recipe books easy to make?

Yes, all of our recipes are tested and designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success.

Do the Seasons Best and Hostess Choice recipe books include nutritional information?

Yes, all of our recipe books include nutritional information for each recipe. This information can be found on the bottom of each recipe page.

Can I use the recipes in the Seasons Best and Hostess Choice recipe books with non-Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be made with any kitchen products. However, we recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results and to support our brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef2006
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefkeri