1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Wanted: SS ru trivet, etc.

1. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

booking slides, catalog tote, simple additions round platter, logo wear, etc. New consultant looking for these items...thanks!!:chef:

Aug 8, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I think you can still get the 2008 RUFTH Trivet through Aug 31st, put it on your supply order as JB39. It should come up with no red dot (error message) and a cost of $0.00

You can definitely get the 2009 RUFTH Trivet using JT76.

Aug 8, 2009
  3. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

thanks.....I already put in my supply order for the month and forgot to add it.....

Aug 8, 2009
  4. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

You can put in another supply order, you just have to pay direct shipping instead of $4.25.

I guess it depends on how much you want the trivet! Another consultant is going to charge you shipping plus probably charge your for the trivet itself I would imagine.

Aug 8, 2009
  5. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Advanced Member Gold Member

I have one...$5 + whatever shipping is... PM me if you are interested.

I also have a black tote from Merrill... has a white ribbon with black polka dots across the top... says Pampered Chef on the front. Nice tote... $8

Aug 8, 2009
  6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Greetings from Lower Akron ... just south of Rocky River!

The booking slide can be downloaded on CC. I've heard you can e-mail it to one of the office supply stores and have it laminated for like $11 or $12. I'd print it myself but I'm low on ink!

The catalog tote ... can you wait a few weeks for this one? I expected immediate results from mine and was sorely disappointed. I did have my director order one for me because I didn't want to wait, but it was at least a year until I got real business from it.

I have the existing round up trivet. It is still in the box. But keep in mind, getting it for free will only cost you $2 more than it would any other time.

And I still don't have the round platter. For my first few shows, I put my cakes on a plastic platter and talked about how ours was so much better. Then I got a round stone and put my cakes on that. I use it for serving purposes far more than I do for baking.

7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I agree, the direct shipping rate from HO is still cheaper than buying it from another consultant & paying shipping on top of that. Is there not anything else from the supply order that you could use to justify the shipping?

Aug 9, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

how about getting some more show planning guides, some door prizes (citrus peeler, ect.), pantry items...everytime i look at the supply order form i always find somethign else i need...or think i need

as for the booking slide...if you have 2 shows between aug1 and aug15 and submit them by the 15th you will get that for free!

Aug 9, 2009
Have something to add?