• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items does a new consultant need for success?

The catalog tote will be available within the next few weeks. The direct shipping cost from HO is still cheaper than buying it from another consultant & paying shipping on top of that.
chefkarri
booking slides, catalog tote, simple additions round platter, logo wear, etc. New consultant looking for these items...thanks!!:chef:

I think you can still get the 2008 RUFTH Trivet through Aug 31st, put it on your supply order as JB39. It should come up with no red dot (error message) and a cost of $0.00

You can definitely get the 2009 RUFTH Trivet using JT76.

thanks.....I already put in my supply order for the month and forgot to add it.....

You can put in another supply order, you just have to pay direct shipping instead of $4.25.

I guess it depends on how much you want the trivet! Another consultant is going to charge you shipping plus probably charge your for the trivet itself I would imagine.

I have one...$5 + whatever shipping is... PM me if you are interested.

I also have a black tote from Merrill... has a white ribbon with black polka dots across the top... says Pampered Chef on the front. Nice tote... $8

Greetings from Lower Akron ... just south of Rocky River!

The booking slide can be downloaded on CC. I've heard you can e-mail it to one of the office supply stores and have it laminated for like $11 or $12. I'd print it myself but I'm low on ink!

The catalog tote ... can you wait a few weeks for this one? I expected immediate results from mine and was sorely disappointed. I did have my director order one for me because I didn't want to wait, but it was at least a year until I got real business from it.

I have the existing round up trivet. It is still in the box. But keep in mind, getting it for free will only cost you $2 more than it would any other time.

And I still don't have the round platter. For my first few shows, I put my cakes on a plastic platter and talked about how ours was so much better. Then I got a round stone and put my cakes on that. I use it for serving purposes far more than I do for baking.

I agree, the direct shipping rate from HO is still cheaper than buying it from another consultant & paying shipping on top of that. Is there not anything else from the supply order that you could use to justify the shipping?

how about getting some more show planning guides, some door prizes (citrus peeler, ect.), pantry items...everytime i look at the supply order form i always find somethign else i need...or think i need

as for the booking slide...if you have 2 shows between aug1 and aug15 and submit them by the 15th you will get that for free!

What is the purpose of the Ss Ru Trivet?

The Ss Ru Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool designed to protect your countertops and table from heat damage. It can also be used as a serving tray or decorative piece.

What materials is the Ss Ru Trivet made of?

The Ss Ru Trivet is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to rust and corrosion.

How do I clean and maintain the Ss Ru Trivet?

The Ss Ru Trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. For best results, hand washing and drying is recommended. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads to prevent scratches on the surface.

What size is the Ss Ru Trivet?

The Ss Ru Trivet measures 8 inches in diameter, making it perfect for holding hot pots, pans, and dishes of various sizes.

Can the Ss Ru Trivet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Ss Ru Trivet is oven safe up to 450°F, making it a versatile tool for cooking and serving hot dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • Jennie50
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Gourmet Girl