• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Top Show Forms for HO Submissions | 5 Forms Wanted

In summary, HO submissions refer to the process of submitting sales and orders made at a Pampered Chef party or show. To submit your HO forms, you can either fill out a paper form and mail it or submit them online through your consultant account. The 5 forms wanted for HO submissions are: Guest Order Form, Host Order Form, Consultant Order Form, Show Recap Form, and Show Attendance Form. It is recommended to submit all 5 forms for every show to ensure accurate record-keeping. You can customize the forms with your contact information, but it is important to keep the overall format and content consistent with Pampered Chef's guidelines.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm looking for about 5 forms. The ones that you use to send in your shows to HO.

I've always submitted everything online. What do they look like? If they came in our kit, then I should have some that I can send you.

Brooke,
I have all of the forms that were distributed with the SS kit. I've only submitted through PP. Email me privately with your mailing info and I'll send them to you. Absolutely no charge!

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Discover Top Show Forms for HO Submissions | 5 Forms Wanted"?

1. What are HO submissions?
HO submissions refer to the process of submitting sales and orders made at a Pampered Chef party or show. These submissions are important for consultants to track their sales and earn rewards.2. How do I submit my HO forms?
To submit your HO forms, you can either fill out a paper form and mail it to the designated address, or you can submit them online through your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website.3. What are the 5 forms wanted for HO submissions?
The 5 forms wanted for HO submissions are: Guest Order Form, Host Order Form, Consultant Order Form, Show Recap Form, and Show Attendance Form. These forms can be found on Pampered Chef's website under the "Discover Top Show Forms for HO Submissions" section.4. Do I need to submit all 5 forms for every show?
Yes, it is recommended to submit all 5 forms for every show to ensure accurate and complete record-keeping. This will also help you track your sales and potential leads for future shows.5. Can I customize the forms for my specific needs?
Yes, you can customize the forms to include your contact information and any other details that you think may be helpful. However, it is important to keep the overall format and content of the forms consistent with Pampered Chef's guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pckelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • sprout18