• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Professional Family Skillet for Trade

In summary, the Professional Family Skillet is a 12-inch diameter skillet with a depth of 3 inches. It is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used on all types of cooktops, including induction. The skillet does not come with a lid, but it is compatible with a Tempered Glass Lid that can be purchased separately. Additionally, the Professional Family Skillet comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. More information on the warranty policy can be found on the company's website.
domiche
I have the Professional Grill Pan (new in box, never opened), that I would like to trade for the Professional Family Skillet (new, unused). If interested, send me a private message and we can set up a trade.

If you are interested in trading your Family Skillet, but don't want the Grill Pan, I have a Stainless Mixing Bowl Set/Ultimate Slice&Grate combo that I can offer instead (both are new in box).

Thanks!

You can buy the Family Skillet for 1/2 price on paperwork/supply until Feb 10th.

Thanks Deb. I knew about the 1/2 price option on the supply order. Was trying to avoid spending more $ when I have product that I'm not using. May explore that option if no one is up for a trade.

1. What is the size of the Professional Family Skillet?

The Professional Family Skillet measures 12 inches in diameter and has a depth of 3 inches.

2. Is the Professional Family Skillet oven-safe?

Yes, the Professional Family Skillet is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Does the Professional Family Skillet come with a lid?

No, the Professional Family Skillet does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with our Tempered Glass Lid, which can be purchased separately.

4. Can the Professional Family Skillet be used on induction cooktops?

Yes, the Professional Family Skillet can be used on all types of cooktops, including induction.

5. What is the warranty on the Professional Family Skillet?

The Professional Family Skillet comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please refer to our website for more details on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SueAdx
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • scottcooks