• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted : Pampered Chef Table Cloth

In summary, Donna is looking to buy a larger table cloth and has asked if anyone is selling one. She also mentions checking Merrill, but someone suggests making their own by downloading the PC logo and ironing it onto a cloth. Another person mentions purchasing a patriotic tablecloth from the outlet and using iron-on transfers from office supply stores to customize it.
DMB75
Hello,

Does anyone have a table cloth that they would like to sell? I have the small vinyl one but I'm looking for the bigger cloth one.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Donna

Does anyone have one for sale?

Donna

Did you check Merrill?

I have a light blue with white lettering. You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

What are the measurements of the size you are looking for? I have several cloth ones, but maybe they are too small for you.

You can download the PC logo off of consultants corner and iron it on to what ever color and size of table cloth that you want. This is what I have done on 2 white table clothes that I use.

Merrill does have one, but it's a black one for $50.

I have the square vinyl one, but I was looking for one that fit a bigger table. Not sure the exact size.

smithcooking said:
You can download the PC logo off of consultants corner and iron it on to what ever color and size of table cloth that you want. This is what I have done on 2 white table clothes that I use.

What a good idea! I was just going to post on here that I also needed one for a 6ft table. But I'll make my own now. Thanks

smithcooking said:

how do you print off and iron? what are you using?

The Patriotic tablecloth is in the outlet, doesn't have the name on it. But it is really big and a nice material. Mara

You can buy things from your office supply stores I think they are made by Avery and what you do is print it on the paper and then you iron it onto what you want it on. I have done T-shirts for family members doing this.

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef table cloth?

To purchase a Pampered Chef table cloth, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or order directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "table cloth" and select the design and size you would like.

2. Are the Pampered Chef table cloths machine washable?

Yes, all Pampered Chef table cloths are machine washable. For best results, we recommend washing on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and hanging to dry.

3. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef table cloths?

The Pampered Chef table cloths are available in two sizes: 54" x 54" square and 70" x 104" rectangular. Please note that availability may vary depending on the design.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef table cloth for outdoor events?

Yes, the Pampered Chef table cloth is perfect for both indoor and outdoor events. Its durable fabric is designed to withstand spills and stains, making it ideal for outdoor gatherings.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Pampered Chef table cloth?

To maintain the quality and appearance of your Pampered Chef table cloth, we recommend avoiding harsh chemicals, bleach, and high heat. If needed, you can iron the table cloth on a low setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda McDaniel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller