• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Pampered Chef Calendars?

So if someone wants to purchase them now, I will sell them to you for the cost and shipping rate you prefer.The cost of 100 calendars was $84.00. The shipping rate was preferred to be paid upon purchase.
natural
Gold Member
Does anyone have any for sale?

Sandra

natural said:
Does anyone have any for sale?

Sandra

I ordered 100 to split 50/50 with one of my downline - but she just had a family situation and needs to take a leave of absence. Do you want her 50?

YES I will take them thank you!!!

I would like 4 or 5, if there are any extra. Asked my director, nu but .....

I ordered mine with my director as well, but can't you get them on supply order?

You could only order them through sometime in September

They were preorder only up to September 15th. I am not sure if the will eventually appear on the supply form but I highly doubt it as they were very specific about the order date as early as Conference so...

See, that's what I thought too. I thought that at conference they said you could pre-order until a certain date, and then you would be able to order them on supply order at some point later in the year. That's why I wasn't too stressed about getting them before the September 15th deadline.

I'm also looking to buy more if anyone bought more than they need. Let me know.

i have some let me know if you are still looking

Teresa,I would like to purchase some of your calendars if Jenny doesn't want them or you don't hear from her....Kathy

Looks like I'll have 25 I can part with. e-mail me if you're interested: [email protected]

Kathy and Teresa, I replied on Kristen's other post when I saw that first.
I'll happily buy her 25.

I have a new recruit that would like some beyond that 25, but I don't want to be greedy... so Teresa if you still have more beyond what Kathy wants, let me know :)
Thanks.

Anyone remember the cost for 100? I will sell them for cost and the shipping rate you prefer if you can wait until next weekSorry have my 84 year old mom and 70 & 73 year old inlaws here until NEXT Friday very limited time and dont have time to look it up.

What is a "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar"?

A "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar" is a special calendar created by Pampered Chef for customers to keep track of their cooking and hosting schedules. It also includes fun recipes and tips from Pampered Chef consultants.

How can I get a "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar"?

You can purchase a "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar" from your local Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You may also be able to receive one for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What makes the "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar" different from other calendars?

The "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar" is specifically designed for Pampered Chef customers and includes exclusive recipes and tips from Pampered Chef consultants. It also has spaces to write in your own cooking and hosting events.

Can I customize my "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar"?

Yes, you can personalize your "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar" with your name or a special message. This can be done when purchasing from a Pampered Chef consultant or on the website.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar"?

From time to time, Pampered Chef may offer promotions or discounts for the "Wanted Pampered Chef Calendar". Be sure to check with your consultant or the website for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson