• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted:Pampered Chef 3 Ring Binder

In summary, the Pampered Chef 3 Ring Binder has dimensions of 11.5 inches by 11.5 inches and a thickness of 2 inches. It is made of durable, water-resistant vinyl material and has a capacity to hold up to 100 pages. The binder also comes with a customizable monogram insert and 5 tabbed dividers and 20 clear plastic sheet protectors for organization.
jtherrien
to hold product information as I am new and would like to take it with me if someone has a questions, I have a reference. Please let me know the price and send a pic I am in MA thanks! :chef:

jtherrien - I have one of the black padded 3-ring binders with the PC logo on it. Pictures are on my profile under the Marketplace photo album. I'm only asking $2 plus shipping.

ok email me at [email protected] with you paypal account. Do you still have the deposit zipper bag?

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef 3 Ring Binder?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef 3 Ring Binder are 11.5 inches by 11.5 inches, with a thickness of 2 inches.

What material is the binder made of?

The binder is made of a durable, high-quality vinyl material that is both water-resistant and easy to clean.

How many pages does the binder hold?

The binder has a capacity to hold up to 100 pages, making it perfect for storing and organizing your favorite Pampered Chef recipes and catalogs.

Can the binder be personalized with a name or monogram?

Yes, the binder comes with a customizable monogram insert that can be easily personalized with your name or initials.

Does the binder come with any organizational features?

Yes, the binder includes 5 tabbed dividers and 20 clear plastic sheet protectors to help you easily organize and access your Pampered Chef materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kenzie09
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • Stephanie78