• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Mini Cattys

ChefJWarren

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2007
I need a package of Spring/Summer Mini Cattys by next Friday. I don't want to order them because they've been shipping supplies regular mail and it takes too long. Does anyone have any to sell? I can pay by Paypal or check and could you please put them in the mail by Monday???

Apr 27, 2009
I submitted a supply order on 4/13 and received it on 4/16!

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
Can you order past seasons?

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
I have some still packaged from past seasons if someone wants - let me know -Scott

millthayer

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2006
So do i.....I have some of the Holiday ones from 2009! Let me know....:love:

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
I have lots from past seasons as well, some are packaged some are not. I'd be willing to let them go for pretty cheap.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I need a package of Spring/Summer Mini Cattys by next Friday. I don't want to order them because they've been shipping supplies regular mail and it takes too long. Does anyone have any to sell? I can pay by Paypal or check and could you please put them in the mail by Monday???

Just a note, it only goes SmartPost if it's under a certain weight (I think 5 lb), so if you have more to order than just mini catalogs, you can get it faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Replies
Views
DKBowman
Replies
Views