• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Mini Cattys for Sale - Fast Shipping, Paypal and Check Accepted

In summary, the Spring/Summer Mini Catty features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food items perfect for the warmer seasons. Popular items include the Quick Cooker, Herb Stripper, and Pineapple Wedger. Orders can be placed through the website or with a consultant, and payment options include Paypal and check with fast shipping available. Special promotions and discounts are often available for Mini Catty products, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free products. Limited edition products are also released and are only available for a limited time.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I need a package of Spring/Summer Mini Cattys by next Friday. I don't want to order them because they've been shipping supplies regular mail and it takes too long. Does anyone have any to sell? I can pay by Paypal or check and could you please put them in the mail by Monday???

I submitted a supply order on 4/13 and received it on 4/16!

Can you order past seasons?

I have some still packaged from past seasons if someone wants - let me know -Scott

So do i.....I have some of the Holiday ones from 2009! Let me know....:love:

I have lots from past seasons as well, some are packaged some are not. I'd be willing to let them go for pretty cheap.

ChefJWarren said:
I need a package of Spring/Summer Mini Cattys by next Friday. I don't want to order them because they've been shipping supplies regular mail and it takes too long. Does anyone have any to sell? I can pay by Paypal or check and could you please put them in the mail by Monday???

Just a note, it only goes SmartPost if it's under a certain weight (I think 5 lb), so if you have more to order than just mini catalogs, you can get it faster.

What products are featured in the Spring/Summer Mini Catty?

The Spring/Summer Mini Catty features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food items perfect for the warmer seasons. Some popular items include the Quick Cooker, the Herb Stripper, and the Pineapple Wedger.

How do I place an order for the Spring/Summer Mini Catty?

You can place an order for the Spring/Summer Mini Catty through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can pay with Paypal or check, and we offer fast shipping options for your convenience.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for the Spring/Summer Mini Catty?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our Spring/Summer Mini Catty products. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information and current offers.

Can I host a party to earn free products from the Spring/Summer Mini Catty?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the Spring/Summer Mini Catty. Your consultant can provide more details and help you plan the perfect party.

Are there any new or limited edition products in the Spring/Summer Mini Catty?

Yes, we often release new and limited edition products in our Spring/Summer Mini Catty. These items are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out and order them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kat29
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items