• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Merrill table cloth - any suggestions?

In summary, the Merrill Table Cloth is a durable and machine-washable polyester fabric available in two sizes: standard and large. It comes in a neutral beige color with a subtle texture and has a stain-resistant coating to prevent spills and stains. To care for the table cloth, it can be machine-washed and tumble-dried on low heat, but should not be bleached or used with fabric softeners.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
Is anyone trying to get rid of that big black Merrill table cloth? I would really like to get one, but can't see spending the money they're asking on Merrill for a new one. How about any PC table cloth? I have a fair coming up and would like it to look more professional. Thanks!

Bumping:angel:

I don't have one, but if you can't find one before your fair, I just got a nice solid-colored tablecloth at Target or Bed,Bath,Beyond, etc. Get one that will go all the way to the floor- so you can at least cover the front of your table(s).I use 3 tables, and have 3 tablecloths that all match. They don't SAY PC on them, but they look very nice.

I ordered the white vinyl demonstration tablecloth on the supply order (only $15) and I layer it with a larger colored one (like the pp said). i use them at all my booths & fairs. it's a nice (cheaper way) to have the pc logo without spending that much moolah!

good tip! I bought some simple white tablecloths and layer my smaller PC ones on top of them.

I think I'm going to do this also. I the past, I bought plastic ones only to regret it because they didn't cover the whole front of the tables. What size cloth tablecloth works well? Should I just look up Merrill's and see? Is it wide enough that it hangs long over the sides to cover the front?

1. What material is the Merrill Table Cloth made of?

The Merrill Table Cloth is made of a durable and machine-washable polyester fabric.

2. Is the Merrill Table Cloth available in different sizes?

Yes, the Merrill Table Cloth comes in two sizes: standard (70" x 90") and large (70" x 108").

3. Can I choose a specific color for the Merrill Table Cloth?

Unfortunately, the Merrill Table Cloth is only available in the color shown, a beautiful neutral beige with subtle texture.

4. Does the Merrill Table Cloth have any special features?

Yes, the Merrill Table Cloth has a stain-resistant coating that helps prevent spills and stains from setting in.

5. How do I care for the Merrill Table Cloth?

The Merrill Table Cloth is machine-washable and can be tumble-dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as these can damage the fabric and stain-resistant coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • DMB75