• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Medium Woven Square: Anyone Selling?

shipping to 18431...thanks!I also love mine. I use it to store all of my remotes. When I need to serve something in, I just clean it out and use it that way too. I love it.
queenjean
I am looking for the medium woven square that was only available to consultants a year or so ago. Anyone have one they want to sell? Please reply with shipping and price to 98226. Please email me privately. THANKS!

me too! me too!
shipping to 18431

I found mine on Ebay - have you checked there?

I would love one, too - I sold mine to a downline consultant of mine years ago for $10...silly me. Now I wish I had it.

I would love one too!!!!

I never knew that one was available....if anyone else has one, please let me know! shipping to 12116...thanks!

I have checked on ebay and have found nothing. I will keep an eye out!

last time i saw one on ebay it sold for $80.00 !:eek:

Mine was about $30 with shipping - not bad!

I wrote it on the product suggestions sheet at Leadership. :)

I want one, too.

Looks like EVERYONE wants one...LOL

jenniferknapp said:
I never knew that one was available....if anyone else has one, please let me know! shipping to 12116...thanks!

It was incentive in '05; if you went to conference you got one:)

I have one but I'm wondering what all the hype is about. Hmmm?

It's the right size for onions and garlic in my tiny kitchen! So if you want to part with yours.... Ann

I have mine holding the plethora of remotes we have!

I would love it just to use with the medium bowl! The large is too large sometimes and I would love a nicer way to display and use the medium bowl for parties. That medium woven is all we have! I know they fit in the 3-Tier stand, but I find the bowl hard to access in there.

Love mine!! It's the perfect size to hold napkins on the table.
Sorry... it's not for sale. :)

I have one too and love it. I have all of my woven selections hanging on the wall in my kitchen and when I need one I just take it off. It is great because I display them and use them.

cookinmama said:
I have one too and love it. I have all of my woven selections hanging on the wall in my kitchen and when I need one I just take it off. It is great because I display them and use them.

What did you use to hang them? I too would love to hang them, but not sure how. Thanks!!!!

I got some little golden colored hooks from Home Depot. You put the little nail it comes with in the hole and just pound it into the wall. The hole makes the nail go in straight and on an angle so you don't have to worry about it going in sidways. I believe they came in a pack of 3 or 6. And they held up to 15 or 30 lbs I believe. I know I didn't need one that strong but they were the smallest ones that would fit in the little "groove" on the bottom of the basket. This makes them look like they are floating.

I have gotten a lot of complements on it. This is the first decorating I have really done in my house. My husband thinks we need to live with all white walls and nothing or next to nothing on them. It drives me nuts, so one day I painted the kitchen nook Sage Green and hung up my baskets. He wasn't happy with me at all but he got over it in about a month. I didn't realize a man would be sooo upset about decorating, men aren't suppose to care about decorating are they?

I will try and take a few pics and link them if I have time tonight and if I can figure out how to upload them on this site. I have a huge show to get ready for tomorrow.

Last edited:
ase send pics...I would love to do that!
Thanks

Koolotus said:
ase send pics...I would love to do that!
Thanks

ok haven't gotten to it yet. But will do this weekend, I have nothing planned, thats a first!

I also have mine holding all the remotes that we have. When I need it to serve something in I just clean it out and use it that way too. I love it.

1. What is the size of the Medium Woven Square?

The Medium Woven Square measures 10 inches by 10 inches.

2. Can the Medium Woven Square be used in the oven?

Yes, the Medium Woven Square is safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Medium Woven Square dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Medium Woven Square is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. What material is the Medium Woven Square made of?

The Medium Woven Square is made of 100% cotton.

5. How can the Medium Woven Square be used in the kitchen?

The Medium Woven Square can be used as a trivet, hot pad, or even as a decorative piece for serving dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • pckrissy