• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted : Looking for Stoneware Mold Holder

In summary, the stoneware mold holder is a versatile and practical tool for baking. It is designed to fit most standard size molds and can hold up to 4 molds at once. Made from high-quality stoneware, it is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. However, it is not recommended for use in the microwave.
Kathytnt
I have a special person that was a recent host - I want to find this as a gift for her. Her husband is waiting on a heart transplant and her 28 year old daughter is just completing treatments for Leukemia.

I can pay quickly with paypal -

Thanks, Kathy

Last edited:

1. How do I know if the stoneware mold holder will fit my molds?

The stoneware mold holder is designed to fit most standard size molds. It has adjustable arms that can accommodate various sizes and shapes of molds.

2. Is the stoneware mold holder oven-safe?

Yes, the stoneware mold holder is made from high-quality stoneware and is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use the stoneware mold holder in the microwave?

No, the stoneware mold holder is not recommended for use in the microwave as it may cause damage to the holder and your microwave.

4. Is the stoneware mold holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stoneware mold holder is safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. How many molds can the stoneware mold holder hold at once?

The stoneware mold holder can hold up to 4 molds at once, making it convenient for baking multiple items at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Sjoneschef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead