• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lemon Citrus Spatula from Spring/Summer 2005?

In summary, the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" is made of durable nylon that is heat-resistant up to 428°F and is dishwasher safe. Its unique lemon-shaped head sets it apart from other spatulas and makes it perfect for scraping and scooping out every last bit of lemon. Additionally, it can be used for other citrus fruits and various foods. The spatula also comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring its quality and durability.
RitaKey
I am in search of a lemon citrus spat. from Spring and summer line of 2005. If anyone has one new or slightly used please contact me [email protected]
thank you!
rita

Lemon ScraperThere's one for sale on the Yahoo group Lets_make_a _deal. It's being sold by Joe and Jo Ann Davidson for $6 including shipping.

Yippy!Thank you so very much for the "heads up"! Man I love this site and all the helpful people - like yourself! :) :D

lets_make_a_deal groupI'm confused. I went to this site, but did not see any products for sale. I thought it said products were not to be sold here. Please redirect me! Thanks.

Here's the link...for consultants only. To buy, sell or trade :)

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

What is the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" made of?

The "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" is made of durable nylon that is heat-resistant up to 428°F.

Is the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What makes the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" different from other spatulas?

The "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" features a unique lemon-shaped head that is perfect for scraping and scooping out every last bit of lemon from a bowl or pan.

Can the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" be used for other fruits or foods?

Yes, the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" can be used for other citrus fruits such as limes or oranges, as well as for other foods like sauces, dips, and spreads.

Does the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Wanted Lemon Citrus Spatula" comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust in its quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • imported_pckrissy