• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Discontinued Small Serving Tongs

In summary, the discontinued small serving tongs are no longer available for purchase and have been replaced with a newer model. The reason for the discontinuation was due to a change in the product line. The newer model can be used as a replacement and there are other options available in different sizes and designs. There are currently no plans to bring back the discontinued tongs, but it is possible in the future based on customer feedback.
domiche
I would like 3-4 of these. This was item #2560. The larger one is still in the catalog. If you have one or more you are willing to part with, please advise.

Thanks!
Donetta in North Carolina (27012)

Have you checked on-line auction sites?My mom wanted one of these for christmas and I was able to locate on "e-ba*" They are hard to find, but maybe you'd have luck there? :)

are those not the tongs you can get on the supply/ order form?

those are the toaster tongs, completely different item.

Two kinds of tongsThere are the metal tongs that have a "spring-back" action. then there are the bamboo tongs. I think she's looking for the silver metal kind... :confused:

1. Can I still purchase the discontinued small serving tongs?

Unfortunately, the discontinued small serving tongs are no longer available for purchase. They have been replaced with a newer model that is equally durable and functional.

2. Why were the small serving tongs discontinued?

The small serving tongs were discontinued due to a change in our product line. We are constantly updating and improving our products to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

3. Can I use the newer model of serving tongs as a replacement for the discontinued ones?

Yes, the newer model of serving tongs can be used as a replacement for the discontinued ones. They have a similar design and serve the same purpose.

4. Are there any other options for small serving tongs available?

Yes, we have a variety of small serving tongs available in different sizes and designs. You can browse our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Will the discontinued small serving tongs ever be back in stock?

At this time, we do not have any plans to bring back the discontinued small serving tongs. However, we are always listening to our customers' feedback and suggestions, so it is possible that they may make a comeback in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay