• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Deep Dish Baker? Contact 717-751-2793!

In summary, the Deep Dish baker is discontinued, but there might be one somewhere out there. The Deep Covered Baker is available, and it is twice the size of the mini baker.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
Any color new dd baker needed!
717-751-2793
[email protected]

hi deb....did you want to order one? or want to see one?

Deep Dish Baker is discontinued. You want the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Dish baker is not available any more. I want to buy one.

I know that it is discountinued....but I need one and am sure there is one somewhere out there.

Deb Bixler said:
I know that it is discountinued....but I need one and am sure there is one somewhere out there.

Hi Deb,

I am not sure if I have an extra one. I know I have 2 that are in my kitchen cabinet that I use all the time, but I can't remember if I have any extras stored in a closet. I will look this weekend.

But, anyone else, if you have one, please offer...since I am only about 40% sure I might have one.

Deb Bixler said:

Too many people call the DCB, the Deep Dish...just wanted to be sure. I do not have one, but they should be hitting the Outlet in the not too distant future if you don't have any luck.

yes....i was just being sure it wasn't the wording too...i don't have a DDB.

Wish they'd bring that stone back!

I have a very very gently used Vanilla one if that would work

Out of curiosity, because I don't own the DDB, how does it compare to the Round Covered Baker?

It's about double the size of the mini baker. The RCD fits in the mini baker but is taller so I would say about double volume of the RCB.

babywings76 said:
Out of curiosity, because I don't own the DDB, how does it compare to the Round Covered Baker?

the RCB is 6 cups, the DDB was 8

chefa said:
Wish they'd bring that stone back!

Me toooooooo! :) I'll be watching the outlet like a hawk for it.

And I miss some of the older glaze colors, too. Cranberry is pretty & sells well, but doesn't match MY kitchen! So I have cranberry for shows, and an assortment of white, vanilla, taupe, even the old blue glazed stones for home. I digress...

kam said:
Hi Deb,

I am not sure if I have an extra one. I know I have 2 that are in my kitchen cabinet that I use all the time, but I can't remember if I have any extras stored in a closet. I will look this weekend.

But, anyone else, if you have one, please offer...since I am only about 40% sure I might have one.

Sorry, I thought I had some extra, but I guess not. :( It would have worked out well since I am in York, too!

I have one that is slightly used (can't tell) that I may have used at a show a once or twice. It was given to me new, then it was soon discontinued, it's not glazed, just the stoneware color.

I use mine quite a bit too, but the discontinued stone I used the most is my small oval. Perfect size for side dish in the toaster oven. I have 2 and the last time it was on the outlet I was going to buy another one for backup but waited too long and it was gone!

What is the size of the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 9" x 13" x 2.5".

Can the Deep Dish Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F.

Is the Deep Dish Baker microwave-safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is microwave-safe.

Does the Deep Dish Baker come with a lid?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker comes with a clear, BPA-free plastic lid for easy storage and transportation.

How do I clean the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gina119
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • nikked