• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cranberry Crock: Anyone Willing to Part with One?

In summary, the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" is a versatile cooking tool made of stoneware that is perfect for cooking, baking, and serving dishes like cranberry sauce, dips, and casseroles. It is both microwave and oven safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To clean and care for it, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners. It can also be used for cold dishes and has a unique design with a lid and a beautiful cranberry color.
sslangley
I was looking for a cranberry crock. I hate to pay the price on ebay.

Does anyone have one they would part with???

Last edited:
Bumping this up, in case anyone has one they would part with...

sslangley said:
Bumping this up, in case anyone has one they would part with...
I have one. Email or pm me.

What is the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" and how does it work?

The "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" is a versatile cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef. It is made of stoneware and is perfect for cooking, baking, and serving dishes such as cranberry sauce, dips, and casseroles. The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat and provides a non-stick surface for easy clean-up.

Is the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" microwave and oven safe?

Yes, the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" is both microwave and oven safe. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for a variety of cooking and baking needs.

How do I clean and care for my "Wanted: Cranberry Crock"?

The "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners on the stoneware surface. Also, make sure to dry the crock completely before storing it to prevent any cracks or damage.

Can the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" be used for cold food as well?

Yes, the stoneware material of the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" works well for both hot and cold dishes. It can be used to keep dips, salads, and other cold dishes chilled for longer periods of time.

What makes the "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" a unique cooking tool?

The "Wanted: Cranberry Crock" is not just a regular crock or casserole dish. Its stoneware material and versatile design make it perfect for cooking, baking, and serving a variety of dishes. It also comes with a lid that helps to keep food warm and prevents any spills or messes. Plus, it has a beautiful cranberry color that adds a touch of style to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • rennea