• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Trade Your P.c. Items for Scrapbooking Items?

In summary, we can only offer trades for specific, high-demand Pampered Chef items that have a similar value to scrapbooking items. To initiate a trade, visit our website and fill out the trade request form with accurate information about your item. You can trade multiple Pampered Chef items for one scrapbooking item as long as the total value is equivalent. While you are responsible for shipping costs for your item, we will cover the costs for the scrapbooking item. If the received scrapbooking item is damaged or not as described, contact us within 7 days for a solution.
Chef_Taniesa
Hi there!

Im a new Pampered Chef consultant and im trying to collect more items than whats in my super starter kit to boost my business. If any of you scrapbook and have new or gently used P.C. stuff maybe you might consider a trade? I have a list put together so if interested please email me [email protected] and ill send you a copy. Let me know if your looking for anything specific

Thanks!
Taniesa

1. Can I trade any Pampered Chef item for a scrapbooking item?

Unfortunately, we can only offer trades for certain Pampered Chef items that are in high demand and have a similar value to scrapbooking items. These items are listed on our website and are subject to availability.

2. How do I initiate a trade for my Pampered Chef item?

To initiate a trade, please visit our website and fill out the trade request form. Make sure to provide accurate information about your Pampered Chef item and the scrapbooking item you would like to trade for.

3. Can I trade multiple Pampered Chef items for one scrapbooking item?

Yes, you can trade multiple Pampered Chef items for one scrapbooking item as long as the total value of the items is equivalent to the scrapbooking item you are interested in.

4. Do I have to pay for shipping when trading my Pampered Chef item?

You will be responsible for shipping costs for your Pampered Chef item, but we will cover the shipping costs for the scrapbooking item you are receiving. We recommend using a tracked shipping method for both items.

5. What happens if the scrapbooking item I receive is damaged or not as described?

If the scrapbooking item you receive is damaged or not as described, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. We will work with you to find a solution, whether it be a replacement or a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • domiche
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
domiche
  • PamperChefCarol