• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Make a Conversion Magnet With My Info

In summary, the conversation is about wanting to make a Conversion Magnet with Vista Print. The person has come up with some ideas and one is to create a chart with all the conversions to include. They also mention that they gave away magnets last year and that they will keep more on hand this year. The magnet looks great and the person's graphics are nice.
BlessedWifeMommy
Want to make a Conversion Magnet (with Vista Print)Hi eveyone! I want to make a Conversion Magnet with my info on it. I'm coming up with some ideas, just wanted to see what conversions you would use on one.

One that I always forget, is how many oz in a gallon. (128 by the way)...

I thought if we come up with all the ones to include, I'll make up a chart and then we can up load it to vista print and add our info on the bottom.

Just trying to think of something handy to have on our customer's fridge doors so they don't forget us!

Last edited:
I love this idea!

2009 Baseball Schedule Magnets | House of Magnets has a great one. It doesn't include all measurements but enough that it helps out. I bought some around the holidays and mailed them to all my past hosts last year.

wadesgirl said:
2009 Baseball Schedule Magnets | House of Magnets has a great one. It doesn't include all measurements but enough that it helps out. I bought some around the holidays and mailed them to all my past hosts last year.

Wow...that's just 30 cents a magnet! That is a good deal with those. Not sure how I would use 100 of these right now though! Guess start with just the Hosts and the $100+ orders like the shopping bags and work down...

for only $.30 we could almost give every buying customer one!

I did this one year and my hosts loved it! I ordered extra and now give them away at the end of shows with the DPS drawings--people fight over them! Definitely worth it.

Here is what I came up with. Through Vista Print the first 10 are free... I copied the text here so you can see it. If anyone needs help, I'll do my best to help you create it in vista print if you have any questions... OR if anyone makes a similar one, I would love to see improvements on it!

If anyone finds anything wrong with it, please let me know!

Dry Measures
Dash = less than 1/8 tsp.
3 tsp. = 1 tbsp.
4 tbsp. = 1/4 cup
5 tbsp. + 1 tsp. = 1/3 cup
8 tbsp. = 1/2 cup

Liquid Measures
2 tbsp. = 1 fluid oz.
8 oz = 1 cup
2 cups = 1 pint = 16 oz.
2 pints = 1 quart
4 cups = 1 quart = 32 oz.
8 cups = 1/2 gallon = 64 oz.
4 quarts = 1 gallon
16 cups = 1 gallon = 128 oz.
8 oz. (weight) = 1/2 lb.
16 oz. (weight) = 1 lb.

Substitutions
1 C Buttermilk = 1 T Fresh Lemon Juice + 1 C Milk
1 Egg = 1/4 c. of Liquid Eggs (from carton)

1 tsp Baking Powder =
1/2 tsp. Cream of Tartar + 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda

Attachments

• measurements.jpg
    measurements.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
that's an excellent idea! You have no idea how often I'm googling conversions! We used to have something in the kitchen but it seems to have disappeared!

pampermejolene said:
that's an excellent idea! You have no idea how often I'm googling conversions! We used to have something in the kitchen but it seems to have disappeared!

Same here... I wish I could find it, but I think my 3 year old helped it have legs!

I gave them away at my last booth too. I think I'll keep more on hand now for things like that.

The magnet looks great. Love your graphics. The tartar in cream of tartar doesn't have an 'e'. I looked in an online dictionary to be sure.:blushing:

And when I have had to make the substitute buttermilk I've used whatever % I had on hand and it worked.

Ann F said:
The magnet looks great. Love your graphics. The tartar in cream of tartar doesn't have an 'e'. I looked in an online dictionary to be sure.:blushing:

And when I have had to make the substitute buttermilk I've used whatever % I had on hand and it worked.

Thanks, I'm not very good with spelling, so thanks for catching that! And good point with the buttermilk substitute I'll take out the word skim.

I figure anytime I order from Vista Print and they are giving 10 magnets fre I might as well take them.

1. How do I create a conversion magnet using my information?

To create a conversion magnet with your information, start by identifying your target audience and their pain points. Then, create valuable content such as a free e-book, checklist, or webinar that addresses those pain points and offers a solution. Make sure to include your contact information and a clear call-to-action in your conversion magnet to capture leads.

2. What type of content should I include in my conversion magnet?

The content of your conversion magnet should be valuable and relevant to your target audience. Some examples include helpful tips, industry insights, a step-by-step guide, or a free tool or resource. It should also showcase your expertise and provide a solution to a specific problem your audience may be facing.

3. How can I use my conversion magnet to generate leads?

Your conversion magnet should be promoted on your website, social media platforms, and through email marketing to attract potential leads. You can also use it as a lead magnet by requiring visitors to provide their contact information in exchange for access to your valuable content.

4. How often should I update or change my conversion magnet?

It's important to regularly evaluate and update your conversion magnet to keep it relevant and effective. This can be done every 6-12 months or whenever there are significant changes in your industry or target audience.

5. Can I track the success of my conversion magnet?

Yes, you can track the success of your conversion magnet by monitoring the number of leads it generates, the conversion rate, and the engagement of your audience with the content. You can also use tools like Google Analytics to track website traffic and conversions from your conversion magnet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jules711