• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fundraising Success: Tried and Tested Tips from a Consultant

In summary, if you want to do fundraisers, try to find a cause you want to support and reach out to local chapters/shelters/etc to see if they are interested in having a fundraiser. Be prepared to explain more about our fundraisers and why people should donate.
ughubug
Hi All,

I have been a consultant for a year and a half and have decided to start being more active and earn more money now that I am out of college and have a reasonable full time job.

I am wanting to do some fundraisers, first for the sales and second to get my name and business exposed to MORE people for MORE shows :)

How have YOU or others you know been successful in finding groups to hold fundraisers?

I thought of sending letters/emails and following up with calls, any other suggestions?

ughubug said:
Hi All,

I have been a consultant for a year and a half and have decided to start being more active and earn more money now that I am out of college and have a reasonable full time job.

I am wanting to do some fundraisers, first for the sales and second to get my name and business exposed to MORE people for MORE shows :)

How have YOU or others you know been successful in finding groups to hold fundraisers?

I thought of sending letters/emails and following up with calls, any other suggestions?

Mostly shows. Mention them during your intro and again with drawing slips. The more shows you do, the more "connections" you make through the contacts you make at shows and fairs will be more likely to have someone suggesting you. :)

Find a cause you want to support...cancer research, animal shelter, whatever. Contact the local chapter/shelter/etc and ask to set up a fundraiser for them. Try to have a "game" plan before you call and be ready to explain more about our fundraisers.

I've been involved with and organized a fundraising expo. Pick a cause (especially one that is popular in the area) and get area consultants to participate and they donate their commission or profits. Usually, the location will donate the space and newspapers will do free ads/articles. Same with radio. This can generate good sales (though you aren't really keeping it) & can secure bookings, esp if you offer to donate money to the organization for any booked that day/night.I've gotten several new contacts based on this and feel good about supporting a great cause. I've had better luck with this than an organization just doing a fundraiser. Not sure why b/c it could be MUCH more beneficial, but then it's more work for them too.

Hi there! Congratulations on your decision to become more active in your Pampered Chef business. Fundraisers are a great way to not only increase your sales, but also to spread the word about your business to a wider audience. One successful way I have found to find groups for fundraisers is by reaching out to local schools, churches, and community organizations. These groups are often looking for ways to raise funds and are open to hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. You can also consider partnering with other local businesses to co-host a fundraiser event.Sending letters or emails and following up with calls is a great approach. You can also utilize social media to reach out to potential groups and promote your fundraisers. Another idea is to offer a special incentive for the group hosting the fundraiser, such as a free product or increased donation percentage.Best of luck with your fundraisers! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will see success in no time. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How can I set realistic fundraising goals for my organization?

Setting realistic fundraising goals is crucial for a successful campaign. Start by determining how much money your organization needs to raise and by when. Consider your past fundraising efforts and the resources you have available. It's also important to set smaller, achievable milestones along the way to help track your progress.

2. What are some effective ways to promote our fundraising campaign?

Utilize social media to spread the word about your fundraising campaign. Create eye-catching graphics and videos to grab people's attention. Reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to support your cause or donate items for a silent auction. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box!

3. How can we keep our donors engaged and interested in our campaign?

One of the best ways to keep donors engaged is by providing regular updates on your progress and showing them the impact of their contributions. Share success stories and photos to show how their support is making a difference. You can also offer incentives, such as exclusive merchandise or recognition, to keep donors interested and motivated.

4. What is the best way to train and motivate our fundraising team?

Training and motivating your fundraising team is crucial for a successful campaign. Start by clearly outlining their roles and responsibilities and providing them with the necessary resources and tools. Offer regular training sessions and workshops to keep them informed and motivated. Recognize and celebrate their efforts and progress to keep them engaged and motivated.

5. How can we make our fundraising event stand out and attract more donors?

To make your fundraising event stand out, you need to create a unique and memorable experience for your donors. Consider incorporating interactive activities, entertainment, and delicious food. Partner with local businesses and vendors to offer special deals or discounts for attendees. Don't forget to promote your event through various channels and utilize word of mouth to attract more donors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies