• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, Miranda is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and has already filled out a request for information on the website. She is eager to get started and is seeking advice on how to proceed. Sandra, a current consultant, offers to help Miranda and suggests contacting her directly. She explains that Miranda will be set up with a local team and hospitality director and can also utilize the help of a friend in a different state. Miranda asks for guidance on where to start and Sandra offers to assist with the sign-up process. Other consultants in the conversation also offer their support and welcome Miranda to the team.
MirandaA
I am VERY interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. I went to the website this morning and filled out the request for information. How long do you think it should be before I am contacted?? I am eager to get started and am not sure how to proceed!!

Thanks for your help!

Miranda,
How exciting!! This website here is SUCH a wealth of information. Congratulations on making the decision to get started. What made you want to become a Consultant? If you aren't already working with a Consultant, I'd be happy to help you! I can tell you everything you need to know to get started. Where do you live? The start up process is so easy and quick, you'll have your Starter Kit in no time and can really "get cooking"!

Please let me know if there are any questions you have. I've been a Consultant for 2 years and absolutely LOVE it. I have learned so much from this experience and it's taught me skills I didn't even know I had! Feel free to email me if you want to chat further. CONGRATS!! You will love Pampered Chef! :)

Tag!Well, you don't have to wait to be contacted. Tag, you've been contacted. Please email or call me and I'd love to help you. If you would like to wait for the Home Office it really depends on the consultant that gets your info. If she is on her game she will contact you tomorrow. If not then you may have to wait several days.

I'd love to help you. Please contact me and we can talk in greater detail.

Sandra Kearns
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/sandrak

Wow!Thanks so much, that was really fast. Do I need to work with someone local to me?? I am in Roseville, CA . . .

You would be set up with a local cluster (team) and a hospitality director if your "recruiter" wasn't from your area. My cluster has several "hospitality" consultants in it, either because their recruiter/director is in the same state, but a long drive or in a different state all together. It's kind of nice because you'd have two directors to utilize for information and brainstorming. As well as a whole team! I have a good friend in Huntington Beach, CA but I don't know if you're in the southern part. I was out there to visit her last year...beautiful!

Where do I startSo where do I sign :D

I'm actually in Northern CA. . . About 8 hours from San Diego by car, absolutely beautiful place tho, have been there a couple of times

Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Really all you need to sign on is a consultant number of a "recruiter." I'd be happy to help you with it if you'd like. I'd love to talk with you more! Email me when you have a chance. :)

Roseville??I had a friend who lived there for a while, I'm near Fresno....
but I love Roseville, I've been to thier David's briadl, very nice LOL
Anywho, this message board has a lot of infor for everyone, new consultants, old consulants (not in age!), and To-Be Consultants... I'm sure everybody here would love to help you out just let us know how...

ConsultantDid you get signed up yet? I have been in this for 3 years and it was the best choice I ever made! I wish you the best!

Hi, I am in the Modesto area.

PC will give your info to the closest Director to your home. I know there is a great group in Sacramento. We go there sometime for hospitality. I can give you her info if that would work for you. But of course we would all love to have you on our own team

Good Luck and Welcome!
Shana

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, meet new people, and have access to exclusive discounts and products. You will also receive training and support from experienced consultants and have the flexibility to work around your own schedule.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef Consultant is an initial investment of $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional upgrade kits available for purchase.

3. Do I need any experience or qualifications to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

No experience or qualifications are necessary to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef Consultant will depend on various factors, such as the amount of time and effort you put into your business, your sales, and your team's sales. Our consultants typically earn 20-25% commission on their sales and can also earn bonuses and incentives.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef Consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef Consultant even if you have a full-time job. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also working full-time. You have the flexibility to work around your own schedule and can choose to work as much or as little as you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tada