• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Go to Conference This Year but

In summary, conference attendance is only open to current Pampered Chef consultants. The cost of attending varies and includes access to all sessions and meals, as well as conference materials. Guests are not allowed, but a virtual option is available. Payment plans are also offered for conference registration.
milkangel
i do not know how to pay for t and room nd ticket for the plain and all he other expences with it. also i do not know how would watchmy kids for 4 days. any ideas? from n ow till theni am going to save up for the trip. any tips i can use. please help

Book more shows and save, save, save!!!! I got a plane ticket for 188 dollars round trip!!
Ask family to help you with your kiddos....

Garage sale! You can earn quite a bit of money that way.

You book more shows, save your money and do it! Does your husband support you going? Can he help watch the kids? My husband takes some time off work to watch mine, it's good because it gives him one on one attention with them. How about family? Friends? Next year join conference club and you won't have so much to worry about all at once.

What's conference club and how do you sign up?

andreaskitchen2010 said:
What's conference club and how do you sign up?

After conference you will be able to sign up to have $'s taken from your commission check for conference. It is awesome.

If you have access to MegaBus, you can get to Chicago for as little as $5 each way!Although I sympathize ... I would LOVE to go to conference too and I agree it is worth it ... but don't let ANYBODY make you feel bad if you decide not to go. I have been trying to scrimp and save every penny and every time I think I have money saved, something comes up! It's getting more and more obvious that God does NOT want me there! :-(

1. Can I still attend conference if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, conference attendance is reserved for current Pampered Chef consultants only. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please reach out to a consultant or our customer service team for more information.

2. How much does it cost to attend conference?

The cost to attend conference varies depending on the location and package you choose. Please refer to the conference registration page for the most up-to-date pricing information.

3. What is included in the conference registration fee?

The conference registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and general sessions, as well as meals and snacks during the event. It also includes conference swag and materials.

4. Can I bring a guest to conference?

Due to limited space and the focus on training and development for consultants, we do not allow guests to attend conference. However, we do offer a virtual conference option for those who are unable to attend in person.

5. Is there a payment plan option for conference registration?

Yes, we offer a payment plan option for conference registration. Please refer to the conference registration page for more information on payment plans and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sandilou
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • esavvymom