1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Want to get to 6,000 in sales

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

this month. For those who have made it ( and ones who want) to 6,000 how did you do it? This time i am going for hte highest leval for sat. How to? have 2 catalog shows 1 cooking and 2 arts and crafts festivals this month one arts this sat. so any ideas to get people to order something?

Jun 9, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You need more cooking shows.

Jun 9, 2009
  3. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

Agreed....like A LOT more. What's your show average? Figure that out and go from there to determine how many cooking shows you need to hit your $6k goal.

Jun 9, 2009
  4. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Host your own show and make it exciting buy offering prizes!!! Invite all your past hosts to thank them for being part of your business!!

Jun 9, 2009
  5. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

i beleve it is 1-2 amonth but more catlaog shows
    how can i up that to 6 a month?

Jun 9, 2009
  6. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I meant what's your show average in terms of sales? Like, if your average sales are $450/show, then you would need about 13 shows in a month to reach $6k in sales.

If you want to book 6 shows a month, then you can do that. It's all dependant on what you have open/available to offer to people and filling up those open dates with hosts.

Jun 9, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted