• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Shopping: Create a Guest Wish List for Future Purchases

L
lyneya
Hi. Maybe this has been done before, but I've dug through the files and posts and haven't seen anything like this before. I've got my first shows this week and I have been toying with a wish list for guests to keep notes as they see things they like...rather than doing it right on the order sheet. The idea is that they can wish for anything they want and plan for the future at the same time. Anyone done something similar? Feedback?

From the viewpoint of a customer, I like this format because it acknowledges the financial constraints reality puts on our shopping and prepares for the future (with a gentle future customer and hostess plug).

I'll definately let you know how they go over. It's one less thing to worry about during my demo. Luckilly the audience will be friendly! :)

Attachments

• Want It Need It-wish list.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 834
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see it but I couldn't read it. It was all just pale and blurry. Anyone else having trouble viewing this document? :confused:

Here, maybe it's just the font doesn't work for you...I'll try it in regular font. It's not as pretty and the spacing may be wierd, but you'd get the idea.

Attachments

• Want It Need It-wish list.doc
    22 KB · Views: 885
Both flyers look great! Thanks for sharing!! :)

I was thinking of doing something like this for my guests.
I think it's a great idea and your flyer is perfect!
Thank you :)

It would also be great if you could duplicate it for your files so you could contact that person on everything they want incase its ever the guest or host special. That way she would have a copy for the next show she might be going to, and then you could have a reason to keep in contact with her. Just some suggestions.

chefloriray said:
It would also be great if you could duplicate it for your files so you could contact that person on everything they want incase its ever the guest or host special. That way she would have a copy for the next show she might be going to, and then you could have a reason to keep in contact with her. Just some suggestions.

If you take the copy with you, you can enter it into Pampered Partner and just put 0 quantity after it. Then each month you can pull up the Wish List report and contact those people who have the Host or Guest Special on their list.
If you decide to take the copy with you and the guest wants a copy also, return it with the receipt since you would have it in PP. If you don't have the guest receipt, and you have an email address, you could send her the list in an email.
Kimberly

Great Idea!Thank you! I dont like the big forms to be filled out b/c its hard to find things on there.

:) Tina

1. What is a guest wish list and how does it work?

A guest wish list is a tool that allows customers to keep track of items they are interested in purchasing in the future. It works by providing a space for customers to write down the items they like during a shopping experience, so they can refer back to it when they are ready to make a purchase.

2. How is a guest wish list different from a regular shopping list?

A guest wish list is different from a regular shopping list because it is specifically designed for future purchases. Regular shopping lists are typically used for immediate or upcoming purchases, whereas a guest wish list is for items that customers may want to purchase at a later date.

3. Can customers add any item they want to their wish list?

Yes, customers can add any item they want to their wish list. The purpose of a wish list is to give customers the freedom to choose any item they desire without feeling pressure to purchase it right away. This can also help with budgeting and planning for future purchases.

4. How does a guest wish list benefit the customer?

A guest wish list benefits the customer by streamlining their shopping experience. With a wish list, customers can easily keep track of items they like and want to purchase in the future. It also helps with budgeting and planning for future purchases, and can serve as a reminder for items they may have forgotten about.

5. Has this approach been successful for others?

Yes, this approach has been successful for many businesses. By providing a guest wish list, customers feel more in control of their shopping experience and are more likely to make future purchases. It also creates a positive and personalized shopping experience, which can lead to customer loyalty and increased sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chelynn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jamieannemiller