• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guessing Next Year's Trip: Join the Fun and Share Your Predictions!

In summary, Diane would like to go to Tuscany, Ireland, or Egypt. Everyone else is thinking about different places.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone want to start guessing what next year's trip will be?

Well, what have been the past trips? I've only been in PC for a year. Then I'll take a stab at it.. ;)

Greece would be a nice incentive. Paris is interesting. New York City would be different. But I think it might be somewhere not so exotic, maybe Yellowstone?

I'd really like Hawaii again! Think it's too soon for Hawaii? How about a Hawaiian cruise?

Yellowstone would be really fun I went there when I was pregnant with #1 it is so beautiful there.

Under the Tuscan Sun!! I want to go to ITALY!!!

Ireland would be nice!!:)

I would love Tuscany!
I think since this year it was mainly domestic places (I consider Bahamas practically domestic since it's a 20 minute flight off of florida), I am hoping for some international places this time...and REALLY hoping for Tuscany!

My vote is for TUSCANY!!!!

I have a hunch its somewhere in the wine country...Italy, Napa...with all the "wine colored" references, and the themes, I would think this was a hint...but, who knows.

I don't think they'll do Napa Valley since they just did San Francisco this year - but maybe Tuscany (hoping) or France

dannyzmom said:
I would love Tuscany!
I think since this year it was mainly domestic places (I consider Bahamas practically domestic since it's a 20 minute flight off of florida), I am hoping for some international places this time

Me too! I'm hoping the fact that a globe is pictured in the December Consultant News and that the question asks "Where in the world will you go?" that we might be getting out of the states. That would be great! I'd go anywhere (and I hope to have many years with Pampered Chef paying for my travel) but Greece was what I listed when asked.

How about Egypt?

I had a friend that just went to Egypt and she loved it.
Since I just started PC and this will be my first trip to work towards I would love to go to Italy.

I'm all for Tuscany!

Diane

I'm up for ANYTHING!!! I LOVE going places!!!:D

chefjeanine said:
Me too! I'm hoping the fact that a globe is pictured in the December Consultant News and that the question asks "Where in the world will you go?" that we might be getting out of the states. That would be great! I'd go anywhere (and I hope to have many years with Pampered Chef paying for my travel) but Greece was what I listed when asked.

I thought the same thing--that it would be somewhere out of the states. I'm working on getting a trip this year (my 2nd full year) & that would be great!

I don't care where it is as long as PC is paying (and it's not Illinois).

How long ago was the last Disney trip?!?! I would love that trip, as would my kids and hubby!

Disney was just in 2005, so I doubt they'd do that anytime soon. I'd LOVE that though! I think Ireland would be awesome!!! I'd love Tuscany too. Paris was probably a while ago (way before my time) so maybe they'd do it there again. That would be AWESOME! Our 10 year anniversary is in 2008, so it would be cool if it was a really romantic destination!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Our 10 year anniversary is in 2008, so it would be cool if it was a really romantic destination!:)

Our 10 year anniversary is in 2008, too, so maybe we can celebrate together :) . I'm so hoping to earn a trip next year. I will miss it by a few thousand points this time around...

Diane

Our 10 year anniversary is 2008 in March...maybe in time for the first trip I earn?

Oh, how cool that we'll all hit the big 10 years in the same year! A romantic location would be awesome!! Hopefully we'll all be there, wherever it is. It's a good goal to shoot for and since it's a big anniversary, that will hopefully give us all extra motivation. I'd love Hawaii since that's where we honeymooned, but PC just did that not too long ago too (in 2004 I think).

It will be 10 yrs for us too. I sure as heck hope that PC won't be sending me back to Door County!

DebbieJ said:
It will be 10 yrs for us too. I sure as heck hope that PC won't be sending me back to Door County!
LOL! Although I've never been to Door County and have always wanted to go. But I suppose I can do that anytime....let's keep our fingers crossed for something cool. ANYTHING will be cool outside of Illinois, that's for sure!:)

PampMomof3 said:
I'm up for ANYTHING!!! I LOVE going places!!!:D

I hear ya:D I can't wait to find out; wherever it is...I am determined to earn a trip next year...I don't care where it is!
I do think it will be somewhere across the ocean....:)

Our 10 years will be in 2009, but I wouldn't mind a trip for our 9 year too!!!! I'm determined to earn a trip this year. I let my business slack off for the 1st half of the year by just being content with whatever I had (which wasn't much!). But this year I'm working it from day 1!

Our 10 year is 2010 and I will definitely be going on a trip in 4 years! I would LOVE to be an Advanced Director and make it A LOT easier to achieve these trips! :D

PampMomof3 said:
Our 10 year is 2010 and I will definitely be going on a trip in 4 years! I would LOVE to be an Advanced Director and make it A LOT easier to achieve these trips! :D

Hey, I'll celebrate with you then! Our 10 year is 2010 too:D By then we'll be seasoned at earning trips!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Our 10 years will be in 2009, but I wouldn't mind a trip for our 9 year too!!!! I'm determined to earn a trip this year. I let my business slack off for the 1st half of the year by just being content with whatever I had (which wasn't much!). But this year I'm working it from day 1!

My 20th anniversary will be in 2009 -- I hope they have somewhere wonderful for us to celebrate these special events!:)

My 10 year is in 2009, too! (Oct 23)

Our 10 year anniversary is in 2013, so maybe I'll actually be in the running for a PC trip by then, LOL!!

2011 will be our 10th. I'd sooooo love to go to Japan... we went on a tour of Tokyo last year and I want to go back! It would be even better if PC was paying! :D

jeanniec said:
How long ago was the last Disney trip?!?! I would love that trip, as would my kids and hubby!

That was 2005

I just want to earn a trip! LOL!!!!

With my luck it will be Alaska again the first year I earn!!

Italy was what some one said at a meeting but I dont know how true it is

My director and I think it may be somewhere located on the picture in KCN. So somewhere in Eastern Europe or Western Russia, maybe?!?!

Although, I'd love to go to Tuscany!! Our 10th is November 2008. I'd love for PC to pay for our HONEYMOON since we didn't get one the first time around!!

Last edited:
pamperedgirl3 said:

My 10 year is 2009 too! But I want to make the trip for next year! I can't wait to find out what it is!

I am guessing something like Montana for the local top trip. They usually have a family vacation every few years. After 911 it was Colorado and Italy I think. I was way too chicken to go out of the country. Now that my kids are older and I've matured (I think) and I'm ready to go!

I would also love England, Spain, Buenos Aires or Mexico. Now that I am buying a passport I am ready to go anywere!

I agree! I would love Mexico!! Accupulco, Cancun, Cabos
Ahhhh....paradise! Better yet....anyplace warm and exotic!

saleenkitchen said:
My 10 year is 2009 too! But I want to make the trip for next year! I can't wait to find out what it is!

Oh, I wouldn't complain about a trip this year too!

How hard is it to earn the trips?? I'm still in my ss1 so I've never tried for one before....

Stacy

Past TripsI found this listing of all the past trips, and thought I would share. It gives an idea of any "pattern" to them! I don't know what it means when there are FOUR trips listed for a year...anyone been around long enough to provide clarification?

• 1987-Cancun (on this first trip, only 6 consultants were there!)
  • 1988-Jamaica (12 consultants went)
  • 1989-Caribbean Cruise (22 consultants attended)
  • 1990-Hawaii (56 consultants)
  • 1991-Puerto Vallarta
  • 1992-California Cruise or Williamsburg
  • 1993-Orlando
  • 1994-San Antonio, Texas or Maui
  • 1995-New Orleans or London
  • 1996-Orlando or Alaskan Cruise
  • 1997-San Diego or Hong Kong
  • 1998-Washington DC, Paris, Caribbean Cruise or Hawaii
  • 1999-New Orleans, Barcelona, Caribbean Cruise, or Hawaii (big island)
  • 2000-Mediterranean Cruise, Montreal, Orlando or Munich
  • 2001-Rome or Keystone Colorado
  • 2002-San Antonio, Texas or Alaskan Cruise
  • 2003-Hawaii or San Diego
  • 2004-Disney
  • 2005-Caribbean Cruise or Vienna, Austria
  • 2006-San Francisco or the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas

I feel like the new kid on the block only bee with PC since April and We just celebrated anniversary one last month so my 10th anniversary is 2015

I would CRY if it was Greece! I want to go there SOO bad. Very close friends of ours have a home right on the Mediterranean Sea.. like 10 steps from their driveway! They've told us we can go over whenever we want, but we can't afford it. They go there now and then, but their main home is in ritzy NJ.. Yea, they have 2 houses.. they're loaded. LOLBUT I will not be against a free trip anywhere! Tuscany would be beautiful too -- once I saw Under the Tuscan Sun I wanted to go there! When will we find out? Like the first week in January or something like that, right? I really want to bust my butt and earn a trip in 2007 - I was violently sick on our honeymoon and I want to go on a 2nd one with DH. Course, with my luck, I'll be like 9 months pregnant at the time of the trip and won't be able to go! LOL ;)

I say Ireland would be wonderful! I've always wanted to go there, and how great to take my husband there for Free!!!! I've been a stay at home mom for our whole marriage and until PC came along he paid for everything and although he is very encouraging of PC I still feel like he doesn't think of me contributing any money to the household! So, I plan to work extra hard this year to get a trip to some wonderful place......just so long as it isn't a cold place!!!!!!

I love the fact that if we cant go on a trip that we can get gift certificates instead! It is awesome for the preggo ones who cant fly 8 months pregnant!

If I earned Ireland and was 8 months pregnant I would go and lie about my due date!! :)

I flew from Japan to California for a training when I was 7 months pregnant. I got the ok from my doctor but still got stares on the plane and at the training workshops!
The best part of the whole flight was on the way back...SF to Osaka, I had a WHOLE row to myself. I laid down,buckled my legs and belly in and went to sleep!!

At our cluster meeting this month, my director had been on an upper level director conference call earlier that day. She said the person leading the call said "let me check my mickey mouse watch for the time". She thought it was weird that she put it that way....just another idea;) I'll be happy with wherever we're going; cause I am going somewhere next year!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • wadesgirl